Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really interested in some easy meditation tips which does not take much time and can also improve sleeping disorders as well.

Sit in a comfortable and secluded place and breate in breathe out. Exhaling should be a bit longer in duration than inhaling. Sit in that position just 10 minutes. After a few days you will see a new "yOU" with a radiant face and positive attitude.
Yoga and meditation can work wonders and provide numerous health benefits.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Meditation is also very helpful in relieveing stress and put in a positive frame of mind. I feel that a change of scene is also very helpful.When there are too many stressful memories , one shd get away for a few days and you are able to think more practically and come up with a solution !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Meditation is also very helpful in relieveing stress and put in a positive frame of mind. I feel that a change of scene is also very helpful.When there are too many stressful memories , one shd get away for a few days and you are able to think more practically and come up with a solution !

Exactly. Taking a break from the daily grind is an effective way to recharge the spent up energy. After a vacation a new YOU will emerge out.
Should definitely try this out.

I love writing and sharing ideas

I totally agree that vacations even small weekend tours can do wonders. I personally believe it does wonders for me.

I love writing and sharing ideas

A mini vacation, weekend getaways always work ..even if I don't go anywhere..a 2 hr slumber does the trick for me.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes , even a few hours away from any stressful situation helps ! Once you realise that things will not remain the same you also are able to handle things better ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I prefer jogging instead of meditation and yoga. meditation and yoga must be done under proper guidance otherwise adverse impact on body. :S :S

http://mohanmekap.com/

I learned Yoga on my own. through videos on net and standard books on net. So are many others. Physical exercise builds muscles and stamina. Where as Yoga sharpens both Body and soul.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.