Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer jogging instead of meditation and yoga. meditation and yoga must be done under proper guidance otherwise adverse impact on body. :S :S

Meditation can be done without anyone teaching since it is mostly to do with yoiu and your thoughts and Yoga too can be learnt easily these days since you have books and CDs that teach you.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I prefer jogging instead of meditation and yoga. meditation and yoga must be done under proper guidance otherwise adverse impact on body. :S :S

Meditation can be done without anyone teaching since it is mostly to do with yoiu and your thoughts and Yoga too can be learnt easily these days since you have books and CDs that teach you.

Exactly. Just go to You tube. You can get thousands of Videos on Different kinds of Yoga. Of course i learned through Books and later from the videos. Additionally our own Indian channels are demonstrating Yoga.
Yoga can really help improve our concentration level. I know of a person a few years ago who used to do yoga for about 2 hours at a stretch with the help of a yoga guru. I could really sense her energy level at that time.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yoga can really help improve our concentration level. I know of a person a few years ago who used to do yoga for about 2 hours at a stretch with the help of a yoga guru. I could really sense her energy level at that time.

Now Yoga has been accepted universally as an effective way for complete development tool for enhancing Body and soul.
Music and books are great stress relievers ...I feel that one shd do what one likes when you are under mental pressure rather than do what is expected of you - moan and stay at home and get depressed. One of my colleagues lost her husband 2 months ago . She had a reasonably happy marriage and was devastated when she lost her husband suddenly due to a heart ailment and resulting attack. After the formalities were over, her daughter suggested that she should go for a short holiday to whichever place she wanted to, much to the annoyance of her in laws. But few of us friends too felt that was a good thing for her and she did go to Ooty and other places on a conducted tour and came back in a better frame of mind .It is another stoy that her in laws an many other relatives were scandalised...So our deep rooted customs and society itself gives us stress and develops negativity in us and we have to develop a strong will power to overcome this and stand confident !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Music and books are great stress relievers ...I feel that one shd do what one likes when you are under mental pressure rather than do what is expected of you - moan and stay at home and get depressed. One of my colleagues lost her husband 2 months ago . She had a reasonably happy marriage and was devastated when she lost her husband suddenly due to a heart ailment and resulting attack. After the formalities were over, her daughter suggested that she should go for a short holiday to whichever place she wanted to, much to the annoyance of her in laws. But few of us friends too felt that was a good thing for her and she did go to Ooty and other places on a conducted tour and came back in a better frame of mind .It is another stoy that her in laws an many other relatives were scandalised...So our deep rooted customs and society itself gives us stress and develops negativity in us and we have to develop a strong will power to overcome this and stand confident !

I agree. If one does that's close to his art, there is nothing like it. Either I read a book or paint. Both are close to my heart.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.