Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In a discussion more often than we realize we use different arguments to convince others of our perspective and views.

An argument is nothing but an animated discussion.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

As far as definitions are concerned it's OK. Mostly these two encroach in to each other. Then the chaos starts. Then the sanctity of botth are at stake.
There may be times when you are sure of your facts but no matter what arguments you put forth , are unable to convince others...When suh a thing happens it is better to give up and remain quiet rather than waste time trying to convince others. It has happened to me a few times on forums when my facts were proven but members argued simply for the sake of srguing and I simply quit since there was no point in convincing anyone as long as I was certain ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There may be times when you are sure of your facts but no matter what arguments you put forth , are unable to convince others...When suh a thing happens it is better to give up and remain quiet rather than waste time trying to convince others. It has happened to me a few times on forums when my facts were proven but members argued simply for the sake of srguing and I simply quit since there was no point in convincing anyone as long as I was certain ...

That's a wise thing you did and every member should do it. Not paying attention to such arguments itself is a big punishment to those who indulge in Arguments without sense and substance.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Whether others agree or not, you should give all your facts and arguments once. You may write another post if there are any additional facts, arguments, counter arguments or links. But there should be no repetition just for sake of convincing others. It is simply not practicable to convince everyone about your views.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar

Whether others agree or not, you should give all your facts and arguments once. You may write another post if there are any additional facts, arguments, counter arguments or links. But there should be no repetition just for sake of convincing others. It is simply not practicable to convince everyone about your views.

True. It's not possible to convince all. If there is stalemate due unending arguments and counter arguments, better to stop the argument or simply leaving the place.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

True. It's not possible to convince all. If there is stalemate due unending arguments and counter arguments, better to stop the argument or simply leaving the place.

Thank you. But I have also endless arguments with you. I hope this helps both of us in many ways.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Thank you. But I have also endless arguments with you. I hope this helps both of us in many ways.

Definitely sir. Despite endless arguments we together never allowed to the situation go beyond the limits of decency. It seems both of us believe that a string should not be pulled until it snaps.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.