Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As long as the politics are seen as a lucrative business to make heaps of money in a short time, the society cannot strive. Whosoever enters politics, should think of welfare of the society.
Politicians come from the masses - a like people get a like leader ! So it makes sense to improve the masses and their thinking and attitude to get a better leadership and a better society !

Educating the people through awareness programmes will help in changing their attitude towards a good governance .

True ! It has to come from the top no dobt...But NGOs and local leaders too have a lot to do with improving things around them. While passing through a small town called Balupet near Sakleshpur in western ghats I saw that the place was looking absolutely clean unlike before when you got to see plastic bags and open garbage bins. Then I happened to notice several posters and notices put up there by the local leaders saying that they are determined to keep their city clean and others too should co operate.Such efforts are truly marvellous and laudable .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Politicians come from the masses - a like people get a like leader ! So it makes sense to improve the masses and their thinking and attitude to get a better leadership and a better society !

Educating the people through awareness programmes will help in changing their attitude towards a good governance .

True ! It has to come from the top no dobt...But NGOs and local leaders too have a lot to do with improving things around them. While passing through a small town called Balupet near Sakleshpur in western ghats I saw that the place was looking absolutely clean unlike before when you got to see plastic bags and open garbage bins. Then I happened to notice several posters and notices put up there by the local leaders saying that they are determined to keep their city clean and others too should co operate.Such efforts are truly marvellous and laudable .

Well with determination what people cannot do?. Balupet example is a testimony for undeterred determination of the people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.