Recently, some Kashmiri leaders had meeting with Pakistani diplomats and Indian government opposed this. But this has been old practice. We ned to know what are the rules and whether foreign diplomats ed any prmission to meet Indian citizens.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Meeting-Kashmiri-separatists-a-long-standing-practice-Abdul-Basit/articleshow/40483437.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The old rule is nothing but lax attitude and lack of patriotism of the Congress party which only looked after its immediate interests and gain, that has brought in this so called rule in the first rule ..Are you able to do that in Pakistan ? I doubt that very much, it is precisely because of Congress party that we are now in such a difficult situation with regard to Kashmir...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The old rule is nothing but lax attitude and lack of patriotism of the Congress party which only looked after its immediate interests and gain, that has brought in this so called rule in the first rule ..Are you able to do that in Pakistan ? I doubt that very much, it is precisely because of Congress party that we are now in such a difficult situation with regard to Kashmir...

But what are the rules. There are many diplomats in Delhi and our diplomats elsewhere. There must be some set international standards. I only have curiousity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Recently, some Kashmiri leaders had meeting with Pakistani diplomats and Indian government opposed this. But this has been old practice. We ned to know what are the rules and whether foreign diplomats ed any prmission to meet Indian citizens.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Meeting-Kashmiri-separatists-a-long-standing-practice-Abdul-Basit/articleshow/40483437.cms

Lesser said the better on this topic, if the previous governments made a mistake has it become a rule now to continue with the same. The present day government says- Talk to either of these, separatists or government of India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But what are the rules. There are many diplomats in Delhi and our diplomats elsewhere. There must be some set international standards. I only have curiousity.

The ground rule anywhere in the world would be to respect the host country and its own political sensitivities. If the Pak emabassy has been meeting seperatists , it only shows how badly run the foreign policies were by the previous governments and definitely now there is need for a change !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The ground rule anywhere in the world would be to respect the host country and its own political sensitivities. If the Pak emabassy has been meeting seperatists , it only shows how badly run the foreign policies were by the previous governments and definitely now there is need for a change !

True..while on face the Pakistan officials keep claiming about how they want the peace talks to continue and then they go and talk to the separatists in our own capital. This is equivalent to going behind our backs ie. backstabbing us coolly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

True..while on face the Pakistan officials keep claiming about how they want the peace talks to continue and then they go and talk to the separatists in our own capital. This is equivalent to going behind our backs ie. backstabbing us coolly!

They have done that time and again and there is a limit to how much nonsense and treachery one can take ...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.