Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes at my home we will prepare kanji using ragi and wheat as a breakfast. It ill be a good filling and good for health also.

Ragi mudde and rottis made out of a mixture of Ragi, semolina(rava) and corn flour is very nutritious and healthy.One can further enhance it by adding grated carrots,coriander leaves, onions, green chillies and any green leaves like methi and dil..I make it often for breakfast or for that matter it can be eaten any time of the day .

Raagi, we call it as CHOLLU is very much known as A poor man's nutritious food. We make a pasty preparation and also cakes like dosas with chillies added. Both are highly nutritious.

Yes we too make a sweet dish with raagi like a steamed pie where it is steamed and cut into squares. It has become quite expensive now since the production, apparently is very low..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes at my home we will prepare kanji using ragi and wheat as a breakfast. It ill be a good filling and good for health also.

Ragi mudde and rottis made out of a mixture of Ragi, semolina(rava) and corn flour is very nutritious and healthy.One can further enhance it by adding grated carrots,coriander leaves, onions, green chillies and any green leaves like methi and dil..I make it often for breakfast or for that matter it can be eaten any time of the day .

Raagi, we call it as CHOLLU is very much known as A poor man's nutritious food. We make a pasty preparation and also cakes like dosas with chillies added. Both are highly nutritious.

Yes we too make a sweet dish with raagi like a steamed pie where it is steamed and cut into squares. It has become quite expensive now since the production, apparently is very low..

Luckily for me, i get Ragi from the village fairs nearby Being from a peasant background, we still continue the habit of making "Ambali"a ragi preparation with butter milk.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes Break Fast is more important in our Life.Without taking Break Fast Side Effects will occur .Gastric Problems may occur if we wont have Break Fast.
Yes Break Fast is more important in our Life.Without taking Break Fast Side Effects will occur .Gastric Problems may occur if we wont have Break Fast.

Indigestion and stomach ulcers are also caused if one skips off Brakffast
Ulcer is becoming a serious problem for most of the people nowadays. :)
Ulcers form in the stomach due to attacking of digestive juices which help in digesting our food. These juices are acidic in nature. When we take food, these digestive juices work vigorously and see that the food is digested. It means when there is food in your stomach, you are providing something for the digestive juices. And they do not do any harm to the stomach. Now imagine, if there is no food in the stomach the digestive juices will attack the stomach leading to formation of ulcers. That's why we should take breakfast without failing.
Nice explanation sir. Thank you. I will always insist my friends that atleast have some fruits, if they had no time to take break fast.
Nice explanation sir. Thank you. I will always insist my friends that atleast have some fruits, if they had no time to take break fast.

Something you must eat in the morning in order to escape from the frustrating stomach disorders.

Luckily for me, i get Ragi from the village fairs nearby Being from a peasant background, we still continue the habit of making "Ambali"a ragi preparation with butter milk.

Ragi is readily available in most stores and retail stores like Dmart etc...and is one of the best food kids,..ragi khidchi..is what I used to give my baby and we have it too mixed in dosa and idli batter.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Ragi is readily available in most stores and retail stores like Dmart etc...and is one of the best food kids,..ragi khidchi..is what I used to give my baby and we have it too mixed in dosa and idli batter.

I have village fairs nearby. Village farmers sell Ragi for a throwaway price. I use it for making different delicacies .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.