Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Parents should set a good example for their children. If parents skip breakfast, their kids will not show importance to it. They will also start avoiding it.

Yes, children emulate their parents..but i don't think any parent would let their children to skip breakfast or any meal for that matter. If the child skips breakfast..they are given other alternatives.in terms of food.

During early days in Rourkela, I used to see an entire family practically living in a hotel. From breakfast to dinner all in the hotel how such
Parents can teach the importance of breakfast to their children?

Well, there are always exceptions..i am sharing my experience..my mother would never leave me or my siblings without breakfast or any other meal...and I have learned this from my mother and do the same with my baby..if she doesn't eat properly..i give her cut apples or banana..boiled egg and so on...to balance out nutritional needs.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Parents should set a good example for their children. If parents skip breakfast, their kids will not show importance to it. They will also start avoiding it.

Yes, children emulate their parents..but i don't think any parent would let their children to skip breakfast or any meal for that matter. If the child skips breakfast..they are given other alternatives.in terms of food.

During early days in Rourkela, I used to see an entire family practically living in a hotel. From breakfast to dinner all in the hotel how such

Well, there are always exceptions..i am sharing my experience..my mother would never leave me or my siblings without breakfast or any other meal...and I have learned this from my mother and do the same with my baby..if she doesn't eat properly..i give her cut apples or banana..boiled egg and so on...to balance out nutritional needs.

Accepted . There are exceptions.

That is the right thing to do, nutrition and the importance of healthy eating should be cultivated from childhood ...I see many children coming to school having eaten chips and tea or biscuits and tea. The least a mother can do is give a glass of milk and a banana which is not difficult ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is the right thing to do, nutrition and the importance of healthy eating should be cultivated from childhood ...I see many children coming to school having eaten chips and tea or biscuits and tea. The least a mother can do is give a glass of milk and a banana which is not difficult ..

Right from the childhood the habit of taking breakfast has to be injected in to the child by the parents. If the parents send chips and pizza in their children's tiffin boxes, where from the children learn the importance of breakfast?

Yes, even in trains I have seen mothers forcing their children to have kurkure ..don't know why people don't have the habit of eating fruits.

Yes, even in trains I have seen mothers forcing their children to have kurkure ..don't know why people don't have the habit of eating fruits.

obviously such parents were brought up by those parents who were not aware of the importance of breakfast.

Right from the childhood the habit of taking breakfast has to be injected in to the child by the parents. If the parents send chips and pizza in their children's tiffin boxes, where from the children learn the importance of breakfast?

Yes, true..parents insist their children for having breakfast, and should discourage them from having pizza, burger etc.

Yes, true..parents insist their children for having breakfast, and should discourage them from having pizza, burger etc.

Junk food is another menace which should be avoided by hook or crook.

Yes, and fast food such as pizza, kfc etc are more harmful.

Yes, and fast food such as pizza, kfc etc are more harmful.

Even in the home junk food is prepared unknowingly by the house wife . Deep fried stuff laden with oil no less than KFCs or, Pizzas.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.