Here is a list of 10 Food items That Burn Fat and help us lose weigh faster or stay trim!!!!

1. Oats : It not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps to stabilize the levels of cholesterol.

2. Eggs : Eggs are a rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs helps us build muscles and develops the good cholesterol.

3. Apples : Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains Pectin which helps to reduce fat cells in the body.

4. Green Chillies : Green chillies contain Capsaicin which helps us develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.

5. Garlic : Garlic contains Allicin which has anti-bacterial properties that helps us reduce fat and remove the bad cholesterol.

6. Honey : Honey is the best food item to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.

7. Green Tea : Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains Antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight.Take at least 2 cups of green tea for better results.

8. Wheat Grass : It boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce fat.

9. Tomatoes : Tomatoes help us to burn body fat efficiently It also makes sure that we stay away from cancer. So make it a point to include tomatoes in your diet regularly
10. Dark Chocolate : Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boost the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burn accumulated fat.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From the list i know oats and green tea is the best to burn fat. Honey is a good remedy for many diseases but getting original honey is a huge task.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Most of the edible items are readily available..and have been proven to reduce/burn fat since long...not only oats and green tea.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Here is a list of 10 Food items That Burn Fat and help us lose weigh faster or stay trim!!!!

1. Oats : It not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps to stabilize the levels of cholesterol.

2. Eggs : Eggs are a rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs helps us build muscles and develops the good cholesterol.

3. Apples : Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains Pectin which helps to reduce fat cells in the body.

4. Green Chillies : Green chillies contain Capsaicin which helps us develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.

5. Garlic : Garlic contains Allicin which has anti-bacterial properties that helps us reduce fat and remove the bad cholesterol.

6. Honey : Honey is the best food item to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.

7. Green Tea : Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains Antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight.Take at least 2 cups of green tea for better results.

8. Wheat Grass : It boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce fat.

9. Tomatoes : Tomatoes help us to burn body fat efficiently It also makes sure that we stay away from cancer. So make it a point to include tomatoes in your diet regularly
10. Dark Chocolate : Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boost the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burn accumulated fat.

It is good to know that even Dark chocolate can help in to reduce fat.

I love writing and sharing ideas

If we eat natural food and a well balanced meal and work out, there is nothing like it ! It is the fried stuff and sweets that add on the calories which should be reserved for special occassions only..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
In the given list i ill used to take oats,honey frequently.
If we eat natural food and a well balanced meal and work out, there is nothing like it ! It is the fried stuff and sweets that add on the calories which should be reserved for special occassions only..

True. A well balanced life , healthy food habits with regular exercise or yoga will make all the difference.
Avoiding rice reduces fat level in our body. In take of more number of fruits like watermelon etc daily burns fat. Drinking lot of water a day keeps fat away.
It all tantamounts to one single point. Lead a balanced life. A healthy life style and supported by enough physical activity.
Indian food is well balanced when it is taken in moderation - one or two chapatis, vegetables , chicken or meat, dal and may be a little rice and ciurds is a very healthy diet.Dinner should be eaten early and light ..It depends on how well we are able to balance our meals rather than stuff ourselves at every meal time..

Indian food is well balanced when it is taken in moderation - one or two chapatis, vegetables , chicken or meat, dal and may be a little rice and ciurds is a very healthy diet.Dinner should be eaten early and light ..It depends on how well we are able to balance our meals rather than stuff ourselves at every meal time..

Of course, moderation holds the key for a healthy life. I'm a rice eater, but I include chapatti without much oil in my diet chart. I prefer a combination of Rice and Roti. And all the pulses , occasional chicken and plenty of fish are my regular items in my food. Life goes on smoothly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.