There are so many houses ,palaces ,parks and open spaces supposedly haunted by lost ? evil? spirits...One can never be sure whether to believe this or not, whether this is just hallucinations or fertile imaginations on the part of an individual. Some believe because everyone believes...
Here is a list of well known places which are supposed to be haunted, go through this interesting article , you might have visited some of these places, if so do you have any such experience to share ?
http://www.happytrips.com/things-to-do/graveyard-shiftthe-spookiest-places-in-india/as23032642.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are so many houses ,palaces ,parks and open spaces supposedly haunted by lost ? evil? spirits...One can never be sure whether to believe this or not, whether this is just hallucinations or fertile imaginations on the part of an individual. Some believe because everyone believes...
Here is a list of well known places which are supposed to be haunted, go through this interesting article , you might have visited some of these places, if so do you have any such experience to share ?
http://www.happytrips.com/things-to-do/graveyard-shiftthe-spookiest-places-in-india/as23032642.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

I have visited few places such Ramoji Hyderabad, and Shaniwarwada..didn't know these places are haunted...although I have experienced spooky feelings in one of the apartments that we have stayed. I mean i have had experiences..and am sure those were not hallucinations...I could always feel some presence other than us staying in that house.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I have visited few places such Ramoji Hyderabad, and Shaniwarwada..didn't know these places are haunted...although I have experienced spooky feelings in one of the apartments that we have stayed. I mean i have had experiences..and am sure those were not hallucinations...I could always feel some presence other than us staying in that house.

I agree that it depends on individual experiences ...I have heard many of my relatives and friends speak about ghostly experiences and they are certain that what they felt was real.I have never had any such experience so far except what I have heard from close family and relatives..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True. I visited Ramoji film city, Hyderabad.. Irrespective of the places, such rumours and tricks are fabricated by the Realtors, who want to prevent buyers of these places. As you said, it becomes belief over a period, People believe as others believed. Anyhow I don't believe them
Thank you said by: usha manohar

True. I visited Ramoji film city, Hyderabad.. Irrespective of the places, such rumours and tricks are fabricated by the Realtors, who want to prevent buyers of these places. As you said, it becomes belief over a period, People believe as others believed. Anyhow I don't believe them

People don't believe in such things until it happens with them. But yes, sometimes gossip mongers spread such rumours to benefit out of it.

People don't believe in such things until it happens with them. But yes, sometimes gossip mongers spread such rumours to benefit out of it.

I lived in a haunted house for a day. Still I'm I'm one piece.

Yes, living in a haunted place doesn't kill anyone..this i am saying out of experience, but it can be scary.

Yes, living in a haunted place doesn't kill anyone..this i am saying out of experience, but it can be scary.

Those who are not scared will not care for anything. It was a bet of Rs.500 and i won it hands down

Those who are not scared will not care for anything. It was a bet of Rs.500 and i won it hands down

A person, any person who is not able to gauze any presence unseen things/spirits around..certainly for them going to any haunted place is not a big deal. However, some of us are cursed to feel such things and hence the degree of fright increases. So certainly, if I know that a place is haunted for sure, I won't go there, no matter how big the prize amount is.

A person, any person who is not able to gauze any presence unseen things/spirits around..certainly for them going to any haunted place is not a big deal. However, some of us are cursed to feel such things and hence the degree of fright increases. So certainly, if I know that a place is haunted for sure, I won't go there, no matter how big the prize amount is.

That's because as you said you are scared. I don't believe in these myths. That's why i dont ferar

That's because as you said you are scared. I don't believe in these myths. That's why i dont ferar

Yes, now let us share our experiences if any. I have captured many photographs of orbs /ghost lights moving as well. In fact I feel there are spirits and souls all around us..and mostly in crowded places.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.