People like Warren Bates , Bill Gates etc etc do not reach the level where they have unless they have the qualities required that make them successful...Here are some tips given by Warren Bates on money matters that I feel are very helpful ..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11139]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The tips are known to most people. Yet they don't get success. This is more a matter of practice. I remember a real story. some boys were swimming in a river. They heard shouts of - save, save. They saved the drowning man. The man thanked them. The boys asked him his name. They aid that it is coincidence that they learnt swimming through a book written by author with same name. Then the drowning man explained that he was the author of the book on swimming but he had no practice in swimming.

Here I may narrate another incident of my own life. One of my friends wanted to learn typing. I just told him to practice the line ASDFG-;LKJH for two days. After a week he told me tat he learnt the entire key board. But he could type nothing. Thus memorizing key board does not make one a typist. so is the case with tips on money making. every successful man carves his own path. Mostly, he learns the tips during practice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Dwarakanathan
People like Warren Bates , Bill Gates etc etc do not reach the level where they have unless they have the qualities required that make them successful...Here are some tips given by Warren Bates on money matters that I feel are very helpful ..

Very helpful tips indeed. What I most liked about these tips is the tips on Savings--do no save after spending, but spend after saving.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Very helpful tips indeed. What I most liked about these tips is the tips on Savings--do no save after spending, but spend after saving.

Good information. People are reading about only the tips and at that moment they are realizing that we should adapt this policy but after some days left , they are making the same mistake because people wants to earn more money and enjoy the life for that moment only. Those people who followed some tips in the article by analyzing the good things will saving the money for the future generations like Tata,Birla,Ambani etc.

Good information. People are reading about only the tips and at that moment they are realizing that we should adapt this policy but after some days left , they are making the same mistake because people wants to earn more money and enjoy the life for that moment only. Those people who followed some tips in the article by analyzing the good things will saving the money for the future generations like Tata,Birla,Ambani etc.

True..though we are aware of these tips..but we forget implementing it ..also we need to give up the tips depending on the situation such as save and then spend..we often spend and the save.

True..though we are aware of these tips..but we forget implementing it ..also we need to give up the tips depending on the situation such as save and then spend..we often spend and the save.

These are simple and practical tips. His tip on saving is something I can relkate to because I am a spendthrift by nature.Afetr many miscalculations I now have become a little wiser and put away a part of my monthly earning into a different bank account so that it gets saved and in my case at least thats the only way I can hope to save ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These are simple and practical tips. His tip on saving is something I can relkate to because I am a spendthrift by nature.Afetr many miscalculations I now have become a little wiser and put away a part of my monthly earning into a different bank account so that it gets saved and in my case at least thats the only way I can hope to save ! :dry:

This is a very good method..to do a bit of saving. No matter how hard I try, I can't curb the urge to splurge... :( only occasionally I can stop myself.

Age old wisdom tested by time! But the culture today is all about spending! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Age old wisdom tested by time! But the culture today is all about spending! :blink:
joy

Yes the whole emphasis seems o be on leading a good life today - beg , borrow and in some cases steal and make merry.Hard work and enjoying the fruits of that is something that has become outdated. There is no poeace of mind and contentment instead a constant race against time to achieve things too soon too fast ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.