Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Looking back, I feel that I worked best when there was a deadline and pressure to compete and do my best, monetary incentive too plays a major part...I wish Maverick comes up with some new competetions like before and we will see far more activity here ...All of us can come out of our Writers block :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, suni51
Looking back, I feel that I worked best when there was a deadline and pressure to compete and do my best, monetary incentive too plays a major part...I wish Maverick comes up with some new competetions like before and we will see far more activity here ...All of us can come out of our Writers block :P

Monetary benefits and longer payment process becomes a roadblock in coming up with something interesting. I function better without deadlines as far article writing is concerned.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Monetary benefits and longer payment process becomes a roadblock in coming up with something interesting. I function better without deadlines as far article writing is concerned.

It is better not to bother about block. whenever you get some good idea, write. If not, do something else. Best is to read. Reading itself may stimulate writing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

It is better not to bother about block. whenever you get some good idea, write. If not, do something else. Best is to read. Reading itself may stimulate writing.

That's right after reading Usha's post I have submitted an article here. I was really soooooo inspired I could not stop :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes Sir, I do that..jot down points and then elaborate on the points later.

We hear about writers block oftenfrom those who write novels and books. It refers to a condition where the writer generally loses the ability to write or concentrate on their writing work, thereby unable to produce any new work. Have ypu had such an experiience ? there are of course many reasons why writers face this condition...

Some times we have lot of ideas but cannot able to express it as we are expressing in our regional languages. Taking enough time between articles and set deadlines to finish it will give a good article at the end.

None of us is a native English speaker so we all think in our regional languages and then translate in English so that's not a problem. The main problem is demand and supply. If your thoughts are in demand you will never hesitate in supplying them :) At least I am of the same opinion.

We hear about writers block oftenfrom those who write novels and books. It refers to a condition where the writer generally loses the ability to write or concentrate on their writing work, thereby unable to produce any new work. Have ypu had such an experiience ? there are of course many reasons why writers face this condition...

Some times we have lot of ideas but cannot able to express it as we are expressing in our regional languages. Taking enough time between articles and set deadlines to finish it will give a good article at the end.

None of us is a native English speaker so we all think in our regional languages and then translate in English so that's not a problem. The main problem is demand and supply. If your thoughts are in demand you will never hesitate in supplying them :) At least I am of the same opinion.

Yes you are right. Whenever i did not get an idea about what to write i read somebody article here and compare with my article and take the time to finish it before publish on the site. In this way i am improving my writing skills.

Yes you are right. Whenever i did not get an idea about what to write i read somebody article here and compare with my article and take the time to finish it before publish on the site. In this way i am improving my writing skills.

I guess we keep learning right until the end, noone is perfect at any stage of time since there is always someone better than you....But there are times when you simply dont get inpsired enough to write on any topic and at such times it is better to let go rather than force oneself and write simply because you feel compelled ! But there are some who are steady and dont waver and write all the time on some topic or the other and this is a trait that has to be admired !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess we keep learning right until the end, noone is perfect at any stage of time since there is always someone better than you....But there are times when you simply dont get inpsired enough to write on any topic and at such times it is better to let go rather than force oneself and write simply because you feel compelled ! But there are some who are steady and dont waver and write all the time on some topic or the other and this is a trait that has to be admired !

Yes, some people write consistently and some write consistently well, a trait that only few people are born with.

Being a professional I have to write constantly, the publisher has the choice to keep it or reject it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.