Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Bannerghatta National park is an enjoying place for the children. You can see the white tigers very near your van during the tiger safari visit. There is also an elephant safari provided by them. If Bengaluru govt takes further steps to protect the children and give much importance to their safety more tourist will come and enjoy the places in and around Bengaluru.

There is a lot to see and enjoy not just in Bangalore but around Bangalore as well, the only problem is getting from point A to point B with all the traffic and road blocks..Bangalore used to be such a heaven when I was in College and now what a mess !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have experienced that part of Bangalore, when it used to be an abode of peace and tranquility. Sad. Those days have become a distant past.

Yes Those past days will not come again. Day by day pollution is increasing due to vehicles. It is very sad that those cities which is calm and peaceful living for people now turning become as one of the dangerous cities to live for the children.

Besides pollution all kinds of crimes beyond imagination are taking place of late in Bengaluru.. And this is the condition in all metropolises.

Helpful link for B'lorians...there are quite a few things for children to enjoy here in B'lore, but owing to heavy traffic you have to choose a time where you face less traffic which acts as a road block.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Now B'luru is not that old t B;luru. Traffic jams have become order of the day.

Bengaluru is a planned city. They are constructing the buildings without cutting the trees much. Due to lot of trees Bengaluru still having chill climatic condition. Every city has traffic problems but bengaluru suffering due to lot of people wants to have car for their own and drive it in the city. When you deeply think about it, it should be easily solved if people leave their home early and avoid last minute traffic congestion.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Bengaluru is a planned city. They are constructing the buildings without cutting the trees much. Due to lot of trees Bengaluru still having chill climatic condition. Every city has traffic problems but bengaluru suffering due to lot of people wants to have car for their own and drive it in the city. When you deeply think about it, it should be easily solved if people leave their home early and avoid last minute traffic congestion.

Well, the public transport in B'lore is good enough--correct me if I am wrong, but I think everybody wants their comfort hence choose to travel by their own cars, bikes and so on.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Bengaluru's urban planning was done and built long ago. With growing opportunities in IT, with 2 major IT giants Infosys and WIPRO, the influx of outsiders has become enormous. Traffic jams have become regular feature making the lives of the people miserable.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.