The groom, after his wedding to Rajkumari in  Badaun in Uttar Pradesh finds, it was not Rajkumari, he married bnut Raj Kumari.

http://myviuz.blogspot.in/2014/11/bizzare-bride-turns-out-to-be-boy.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This s certainly a case of fraud.  I don't understand why police are nable to lodge case. Incidentally, this is drawback in arranged marriage system.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arranged marriage system is not bad. Failure to verify the bride's antecedents and precedents is bad.

Nothing short of a masala Bollywood movie...well I think this is fraud and both parties are to be blamed considering the real groom to be mentally unfit and the bride an imposter.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

We have a tradition here to verify the antecedents and precedents of the Bride/Groom before the match is fixed. This helps. Now a days some Matrimonial organizations are offering investigative services about the ingenuity of the Bride/ groom.

Before marriage they should investigate the details on both sides to get to know the truth. That's why in old tradition they asked women to sing a song to verify that she has dumb and deaf problem.Likewise they asked men to lift big stones to show that he has the power to protect the girl. These people are knowingly involving in fraud activity. Arranged or love marriage is not a problem they should verify their details.

This is a lesson to people who take marriage as a child’s play without any detailed investigation. I wonder why it took a whole week to reveal the suspense of the drama.

The incident is an eye-opener.  How can such a thing be allowed to ever happen?.  The police should investigate this thing properly and take very strict action.  If we allow such things to go on, we will never have any integrity at all in our society.

This mirrors the state of affairs prevailing in the country. There is no place where "Corruption" is not there. Now I can say,it's not the God who is "Omnipresent" but its the Corruption that is Omnipresent.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.