The mind boggling architectural grandeur of ancient temple builders can be seen in Khajuraho temple.

www.terragalleria.com/asia/india/khajuraho/picture.indi39612.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Khajuraho temple complex, in my opinion,is one of the wonders in the world. The beautiful architecture and the sheer complexity of each single pillar, carved stone, sculptures that are simply amazing beyond words, is a feat that is near to impossible if tried replicating today even with all the advanced equipment and technology we now have. To think all this was built centuries and centuries ago, is simply stunning!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It shows that how the ancient generations give much importance to the history by the way of constructing quality temples. They are standing till date because of the hard work done by the people on those days without any equipment help.

Truly amazing skill of ancient sculpture and architecture.

Khajuraho temple is a classic example of art and beauty of ancient architecture. Although I haven't visited it but it is in my must-visit list. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It also says about the patronizing of the then kings, outhit whom  these marvels would not have been possible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.