Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Indeed Atal Bihari Vajpayee had a sense of humor and he was witty. I reember having attended his election meeting at Mathura relting to muncipal polls. He wittingly asked for vote for his arty- Jan Sangh- saying that the hand that holds royal batan should not hold groom. 

He was rare BJP leader who did not particpate in ayodyha mosque demolition and he called that day as blackest day in history. He has been rightl honored with Bharat Ratna. I hope that the fanatics in Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Hindu jagaran manch, Bajaran Dal- all RSS outfits will draw appropriate lesson from this leader. It is worth recall that he had advised the then C.M. and now P.M. to follow Raj Dharma in the context of Gujarat massacre. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Indeed Atal Bihari Vajpayee had a sense of humor and he was witty. I reember having attended his election meeting at Mathura relting to muncipal polls. He wittingly asked for vote for his arty- Jan Sangh- saying that the hand that holds royal batan should not hold groom. 

He was rare BJP leader who did not particpate in ayodyha mosque demolition and he called that day as blackest day in history. He has been rightl honored with Bharat Ratna. I hope that the fanatics in Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Hindu jagaran manch, Bajaran Dal- all RSS outfits will draw appropriate lesson from this leader. It is worth recall that he had advised the then C.M. and now P.M. to follow Raj Dharma in the context of Gujarat massacre. 

THANKS FOR REVEALING SOME MORE FACTS ABOUT WHICH I WAS NOT AWARE.As you said Vajpayee was a balnced leader.

This reminds me of another joke of Atalji referring Rajiv Gandhi. And how difficult to meet him. He said, How can I reach the PM? When he 's surrounded by Batallions outside and Italians inside ?

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

As a young person just out of college I had an opportunity to visit the Lok Sabha in 1972. After spending some time we decided to leave, when the voice of a MP speaking in shudh hindi starting with Adhyaksha mahodaya fell on our ears. Such was the effect that we sat thru his whole speech and till date have become admirer of his oratory powers.The young MP was Atal Behari Vajpayee of Jan Sangh at that time. Unfortunate that he is not keeping good health.

Great leader for our nation. In his period India conducted 5 nuclear tests in one week.

Very Intelligent Leader in India ever seen before and after.   

Atal Bihari Vajpayee- was no doubt a good leader but 'a talented poet too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Atal Bihari Vajpayee- was no doubt a good leader but 'a talented poet too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

vijay wrote:

As a young person just out of college I had an opportunity to visit the Lok Sabha in 1972. After spending some time we decided to leave, when the voice of a MP speaking in shudh hindi starting with Adhyaksha mahodaya fell on our ears. Such was the effect that we sat thru his whole speech and till date have become admirer of his oratory powers.The young MP was Atal Behari Vajpayee of Jan Sangh at that time. Unfortunate that he is not keeping good health.

You are lucky to have heard his speech and his eloquence and of course his oratorical forte.

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.