Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Fine. The POW is a train which shows a number of forts to Western tourists in an around Rajasthan when out of it and wines and dines them when they are in it. A typical middle class Indian may not find these attractive and surely not at the very high fares charged. However the choice as usual is with the paying public.

I am below middle class (lower middle with today's standards) but would very much like to travel by this train. I would at least have a feel of rich and their life style for a week or so :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Fine. The POW is a train which shows a number of forts to Western tourists in an around Rajasthan when out of it and wines and dines them when they are in it. A typical middle class Indian may not find these attractive and surely not at the very high fares charged. However the choice as usual is with the paying public.

I am below middle class (lower middle with today's standards) but would very much like to travel by this train. I would at least have a feel of rich and their life style for a week or so :)

The choice is entirely yours, but I can assure you it is not worth it because it is an imposed lifestyle for a  week. Best of luck.

Choices vary,irrespective of the classes.

If poor people wants to travel in the train they should save that much money to travel. They may or may not enjoy the trip but after the journey completed they will realize that they lost their hard earned money. 

Dwarakanathan wrote:

If poor people wants to travel in the train they should save that much money to travel. They may or may not enjoy the trip but after the journey completed they will realize that they lost their hard earned money. 

In my case I will not save for the trip but spend from my hard earned savings but I would like to spend it for that unique experience though. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A journey on POW can never be disliked. It remains as a sweet memory. Such experience is worth having though it's expensive once in a while even though one is a commoner.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.