No matter where you are traveling in India, you will need to adjust. Adjust your seat, adjust your attitude, adjust your belt  and adjust your senses to the overload that is everything Indian.

The article is long spiced with beautiful images. It is worth reading.

Here is an interesting and hilarious article related by a foreign traveler.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/lalit-kundani/kindly-adjust-the-spaces-_b_6273698.html?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Wherever there is shortage, you need make adjustment. whenever you use something in common, you need make adjustment. Adjustment is the subatance of all relation- family or social or political. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But in India, "Adjustment" the word has become a common word and it's presence is everywhere in our day to day lives.

rambabu wrote:

But in India, "Adjustment" the word has become a common word and it's presence is everywhere in our day to day lives.

'adjustment'  has also hidden meaning. If some one is very strict and honest and will not bend rules, not favor even by accepting something in return, he is considered as of non adjusting nature.  The dishonest persons are obviously very 'adjusting type'. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

'adjustment'  has also hidden meaning. If some one is very strict and honest and will not bend rules, not favor even by accepting something in return, he is considered as of non adjusting nature.  The dishonest persons are obviously very 'adjusting type'. 

Well said sir. It is very much true that dishonest people are really "Adjusting type." Actually the article writer intends to say the same as you said in a jovial way.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Nice article that presents some interesting scenes from our day-to-day life. True; our whole life is an adjustment. Adjustment is a natural tendency of humans that creates several trouble-free moments in his life. 

True. Adjustments are necessary and they have become an integral part of our lives. The way in which the author of the article related is impressive.

Beautiful article. That is, in my opinion, the essence and heart of India, he has captured it beautifully in words. This also, I think, is the answer to a question raised by MG Singh in another thread about whether India will fall apart as predicted by the Chinese. This 'trust' or 'bharosa' and the inherent nature of 'adjusting' that is ingrained so deeply in our DNA will forever ensure that India will never fall apart!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Beautiful article. That is, in my opinion, the essence and heart of India, he has captured it beautifully in words. This also, I think, is the answer to a question raised by MG Singh in another thread about whether India will fall apart as predicted by the Chinese. This 'trust' or 'bharosa' and the inherent nature of 'adjusting' that is ingrained so deeply in our DNA will forever ensure that India will never fall apart!

Very true Kalyani. I was amazed at the way the author of the article related with undertones of humour  the strength behind the India's unity.  Adjusting is the inherent nature in Indians. This is the reason behind India's Unity.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Very true Kalyani. I was amazed at the way the author of the article related with undertones of humour  the strength behind the India's unity.  Adjusting is the inherent nature in Indians. This is the reason behind India's Unity.

Exactly...adjusting is one thing that comes naturally to Indians and is the chief reason why we stick with each other in spite of numerous caste and religion divides.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Exactly...adjusting is one thing that comes naturally to Indians and is the chief reason why we stick with each other in spite of numerous caste and religion divides.

This adjusting is reflected in every walk of life. When it comes to Religious tolerance, nowhere in  the world one can witness another example.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.