Nostradamus was a french seer who made amazing predictions which are very accurate.September 11 storming of Twin Towers of the World Trading Center is one of his many such accurate predictions.

Read more for his other amazing Predictions .

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-slideshow/seekers/mysticism/amazing-nostradamus-predictions-for-the-next-35-years/244272

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Predictions matter only if made for some shor period. I can predict that we all shall be dead in next one hundred years. I can also predict that there will be thousdand of terrorist act.  Also predictions are often too vague and can be interpreted in any manner after lapse of time.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But in this case all Nostrdamus predictions came true with 100 percent accuracy. His prediction of invasion of terrorists on the Twin towers of world trading center way back 100 years ago is standing example for the accuracy.

No doubt he predicted many things but there is some confusion about it...here I am giving the  WTC  episode..

“In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a great king of terror. The sky will burn at 45 degrees… fire approaches the great new city… there will be thunder… The third big war will begin when the city is burning.”

So it is quoted among rumor mongers. The facts are:

Nostradamus appears not to have made predictions about the World Trade Center attack or, at least, none that could easily be understood from the quatrains. He did not mention “the new century,” or “nine months” and New York is not at 45 degrees; the Manhattan latitude is 40° 47′ N.

See: Nostradamus predictions 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51

Oh.. it's a revelation. Anyhow i just followed the link.

I verified it and found that many of his predictions were exaggerated.

I have that book 'Nostradamus Predictions' for more than 10 years and trying to understand the predictions from every angle but sorry to say I did not understand a word or found anything in straight language. It's all so mysterious you can mold it to suit your own ways. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:

I have that book 'Nostradamus Predictions' for more than 10 years and trying to understand the predictions from every angle but sorry to say I did not understand a word or found anything in straight language. It's all so mysterious you can mold it to suit your own ways. 

I agree totally.  Just as you can foretell all the seasons of a year,  it is possible to tell that there will be war, peace, voctory, defeat chaos, revolution etc.  The Nostradums predictions can be interpreted so as to prove that whatever happens had been foretold. Here I remember how Pundits proved fool Kalidas as great scholor by interpreting his gestures and married him to learned princess. .Tghe Nostradum followers can prove him right similarly as done tro prove Kaldas a great scholar.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree totally.  Just as you can foretell all the seasons of a year,  it is possible to tell that there will be war, peace, voctory, defeat chaos, revolution etc.  The Nostradums predictions can be interpreted so as to prove that whatever happens had been foretold. Here I remember how Pundits proved fool Kalidas as great scholor by interpreting his gestures and married him to learned princess. .Tghe Nostradum followers can prove him right similarly as done tro prove Kaldas a great scholar.  

I should thank Usha for providing a link that has shown the reality. Most of them are exaggerations and additions added by other believers in the predictions of Nostradamus.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I should thank Usha for providing a link that has shown the reality. Most of them are exaggerations and additions added by other believers in the predictions of Nostradamus.

I suggest you to read that book once, (available at very low cost) and laugh reading every prediction. You will find it funny rather than making any sense reading it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I suggest you to read that book once, (available at very low cost) and laugh reading every prediction. You will find it funny rather than making any sense reading it.

OK. Sunil. I will read it. First of all i check in my library. If it's not available I'll certainly buy it.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

OK. Sunil. I will read it. First of all i check in my library. If it's not available I'll certainly buy it.

The book is easily available online and if you have a kindle you can download it and read it or read it online too since it is not a large volume .. later many have written about it !

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-prophecies-of-nostradamus-nostradamus/1003652290?ean=9781607786894

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.