On the one hand we see parents asking their daughters not to go out at night because the streets are filled with would be...we all know what ???? But there are also gutsy and adventurous lot among our youngsters who do exactly what they want and travel is one such option that many youngsters like to do and do it alone !!!!. I came across this blog sent to to me by Leena's  ( the female nomad) friend , which makes very interesting reading.The  young girl quit her lucrative job in April 2014 and has been travelling since having covered 32 countries ...her blog is aptly named Walking Shoes ..

http://misswalkingshoes.com/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People are generally scared about security of daughters much more than that of sons. Obviously, they don't let their daughters go alone anywhere. This is owing to double standard of chastity. It is hearteningthat now girls and women are courageous enbough to visit places alone.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is indeed heartening to see women change their attitudes and become more independent in all sphere of life - Travel is a great enriching experience and the very fact that this lady has done it on her own is  very inspiring for others..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Traveling broadens the knowledge base. One will be acquainted with different people and cultures. This in turn makes you accept and respect other cultures and their way of living. In this case the most heartening aspect is she left her lucrative job and simply followed her heart. Kudos to her.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

In fact, Times of India had an article written about her in their week end edition recently...I know of a youngster who was into all sorts of addiction, finally gave up his studies and decided to join a hippy group and see the world !!! He had no money since parents had refused to give him any, so he had to work his way through doing anything that came his way and after 2 years of doing this ( parents had lost hope of seeing him) he came back, a changed person.He was far more responsible, decided to do a course in hotel management etc...Travel has this positive effect on an individual and it changes your whole perspective of life ! You need to go as a commoner, not stay in 5 star hotels , which hardly helps as we can see with all the top creamy layer of our society, they hardly make a difference where social change is concerned, it is the common educated man , who brings in changes.People too identify more with the common man !

Yes I agree.. It is  the common man alone who is capable of bringing a change in the society.If educated it helps more. But i know some uneducated people too pave their way for a change. What all needed is dedication and love what you do. This attitude makes a big difference.

every coin as the opposite site so do these world have , it is not impossible to make a change in India but we need good amount of people to do these ,love and respect 

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

every coin as the opposite site so do these world have , it is not impossible to make a change in India but we need good amount of people to do these ,love and respect 

Bhuyali Saroj, what you said is not clear. Please make it a point to express your views in clear terms and without spelling mistakes so that the discussion can be carried forward.

rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

Bhuyali Saroj, what you said is not clear. Please make it a point to express your views in clear terms and without spelling mistakes so that the discussion can be carried forward.

@Rambabu Let him try please, he will improve his posts gradually, thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

Ok Sunil. I agree with you. But unless his point of view is clear how a member can respond ?

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

Ok Sunil. I agree with you. But unless his point of view is clear how a member can respond ?

very simple, do not respond if you do not get the point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.