Here are just a few things you should know about people who think with their hearts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/heart-people-habits_55b1251ae4b0a9b94853f15c?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I dont think that majority would  fall into anyone category...It would depend on who and what they are reacting to ? They may be emotional and think with heart with someone very close to them and think with their heads when there are no intimate emotions attached to a person or situation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its OK. It is just to know the opinions of the members. In my case I think with Heart. This helped me a lot in my life.

Biologically,  brain is the center of thoughts as well as emotion. Heart has no role in thoughts or emotions. But figuratively,  logical and impassionate thinking is said to be emanating from brain whereas that related to mere emotion is from hearrt.  That way, brain and heart both matter.  In your professional work and studies, you must go by brain. But in social and family relations, heart matters.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Biologically,  brain is the center of thoughts as well as emotion. Heart has no role in thoughts or emotions. But figuratively,  logical and impassionate thinking is said to be emanating from brain whereas that related to mere emotion is from hearrt.  That way, brain and heart both matter.  In your professional work and studies, you must go by brain. But in social and family relations, heart matters.  

Because Brain and Heart are interlinked, the impulses of your heart in the form of thoughts will be sent to the Brain. Brain sends the same impulses of your thoughts to the Heart. That's why we see many achievers say, they go by heart.

i think the decision taken from the heart is always right but we should think from our mind because if think from our mind we think technically and if we are thinking from our heart we are just guessing

bhuyali saroj

Well. It all depends on the individual concerned. There are people who belong to both categories . choosing a way that is convenient and result oriented is the factor one has to see.

I think the people think from their heart only when they are not getting their answer from there mind . so instead of thinking more they took the easy way by thinking from their heart

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Because Brain and Heart are interlinked, the impulses of your heart in the form of thoughts will be sent to the Brain. Brain sends the same impulses of your thoughts to the Heart. That's why we see many achievers say, they go by heart.

Going by heart is a sort ofpoetic expression. Thoights originate and processed in brain only. So when your thoughts are disbalanced, you are treated for brain and not heart. Heart diseases are also not related to disbalance in thoughts. Heart is just a blood pumping device. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Whenever we talk about thinking, Mind has an important role. Brain is the physical instrument, the hardware; and Mind is the program, the software, for thinking. Heart adds emotion to the thoughts depending on the situations. Thinking happens. We know about brain, mind and heart; but we do not know about the Thinker. Thinker is invisible. We experience effects; but the cause remains imperceptible.

Yes . Heart adds emotion to the thoughts. There is a saying, " You are what your thoughts are. "

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.