These Trees located in different parts of the World, make you amazing and flabbergasted. Their view ignites your imagination. Have a look at them. By the way there are such amazing trees in India too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/trippy/trippycom-presents-the-wo_b_7953012.html?utm_hp_ref=india&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Beautiful trees, I really like the one from Thailand where the Buddha head is seen entangled between the roots! Although the tree that grew in such a wild manner may have destroyed the original structure, it does give an interesting perspective of what must have been there.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

These trees look different for different exploring eyes. I for one could see some human shapes and some abstract things in these trees. They are definitely inspiring.

I have seen the tree in Ayutthaya in Thailand..The coconut tree in  Panama really looks amazing and the one in Myanamar..Lovely pictures !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As the title of the thread says, these trees really inspired me. Much earlier I used to watch the moving clouds and able to see some pictures ranging from a tree to a woman. In a similar manner, these trees provided a fodder for my exploring eyes which ultimately find their way to my canvas. Really really inspiring trees.

The picture I have uploaded is that of Baobab trees which grow only in South Africa , Madagaskar and a couple of other Southern African countries and they look like a work of art of course done by nature ..

Baobab Trees of Madagascar

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So beautiful. The trunks are so straight they look an artist has drawn with a scale on his canvas. That's why they say There is no artist bigger or better artist than nature. ow true it is.

usha manohar wrote:

The picture I have uploaded is that of Baobab trees which grow only in South Africa , Madagaskar and a couple of other Southern African countries and they look like a work of art of course done by nature ..

I love these lovely, magnificent giants. Incidentally, there are around almost 1000 baobab trees in Fort Mandavgarh or Mandu, in MP. They were brought in from Africa by one of the princes and planted there, although these trees have not yet reached the proportions of trees in this photograph. But the trees and its fruit which is quite sour in taste, has been readily accepted in Mandu culture. The fruits are called Mandu Imli and are used extensively in cooking as much as we use tamarind and kokum.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Interesting updates. These updates added more beauty to these inspiring trees.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I love these lovely, magnificent giants. Incidentally, there are around almost 1000 baobab trees in Fort Mandavgarh or Mandu, in MP. They were brought in from Africa by one of the princes and planted there, although these trees have not yet reached the proportions of trees in this photograph. But the trees and its fruit which is quite sour in taste, has been readily accepted in Mandu culture. The fruits are called Mandu Imli and are used extensively in cooking as much as we use tamarind and kokum.

Oh I see that is really interesting...So the weather in MP is quite favorable for their growth...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Mandu imli and the sour taste like tamarind are really interesting and amazing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.