Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. eating beyond limit is nothing short of buying diseases.

But eating is a very pleasurable exercise.

Beware, pleasure may cause pathos.If you are prepared for hefty medical bills, go on with your Pleasurable exercise.

I agree that eating is fun and noone will eat all their favorite food everyday, so once in a while it is good to let go and eat all you like, I do it  at least 2 or 3 times a month, eat chaat, burgers,fries, sweets,ghee parathas , all my favorite indulgences nothing happens by doing that ! It depends on how you balance out with exercise,water and also being careful on other days ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's  because you are within your limits and eating out is once in a while. This will not cause any health problems to you.

Yes of course, eating health food all the time can be boring, so you need to have change every now and then and there is such a vast variety of food out there , so why not even if it is on a regular weekly basis, as long as you are active ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is why I have maintained that fast foods are not unhealthy if consumed in moderation. They help to break the monotony of eating similar foods daily.

Yes, even a Home food addict like me will have that feeling of monotony some times. For a change i can think of going out for an eatery. But , You can say I'm a slave of my habit.

That is because you have guarded yourself from succumbing to the charms of alternative foods. In matters of food slight bewafai is permitted. Go ahead and enjoy.

Why Bewafai ? I need not convince anybody  about the reason why I'm going out for an outside eatery.. Whatever happens, I am responsible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.