Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

From my own experience I feel that eating only safe foods make you less immune since you have no opportunity to get exposed, so I feel that one should be a little more adventurous and eat street food and all other food that you want to , does not matter if you fall sick once in a while, at least your immune system is being tested 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My experience of Eating safe food made me have a stronger immune system. my health is more than perfect. This is because I eat safe foods. Because of this reason I'm not venturing to go out for outside food.

Since you eat only safe food and do not venture to go out for outside foods, chances are that you may fall sick when and if you have to eat street g\food or anything that you are not used to, thats how immune system becomes stronger,being able to withstand anything !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Till now, as I said , I had never gone to a doctor. Because I never fell sick. No BP. no sugar. Weight remained constant for more than a decade.

Same with me I am at 74 kg for last 20+ years and fallen sick very rarely despite eating what I like anywhere,everyday without worrying muuc  if the food is fast or  slow. I only see the hygenic part of the food, rest is all acceptable. Being a marketing professional I have no advantage of staying and eating at home all the times. I eat to live and living I am, to the fullest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So that shows that the more adventurous you are with your food the better immunity you develop or else any change in the routine can bring about some disturbance in health related issues...

See the people living in villages and facing all kind of problems, eating whatever they get but if you compare them with people from cities counting each and every calory before eatinng  the villagers will outclass them as for being healthy is concerned.

It Is actually a vicious cycle..to maintain energy level we need carbohydrate based food. Today's lifestyle Is primarily sedentary as people mostly work in front of their computers or offices with very little physical activity. This In turn leads to weight gain and ultimately a variety of health Issues Including fatigue and listlessness bringing us back to the beginning of the cycle. So It is very Important to find time for oneself,  eat complete meal but exercise regularly even If it just means briskly walking 20 mins every day, meditation before going to bed at night Is an amazing energy conserving tool followed by a good night's sleep can do wonders to the energy level .

The other point being discussed here is healthy foods Vs not so healthy food, i feel one must indulge once in a while otherwise one stops enjoying food.

Perhaps that is the secret of a healthy person, eat what you like and do enough efforts to digest it properly. In my case I walk a lot and workout regularly that helps me balance my intake of all foods.

Lopamudra wrote:

It Is actually a vicious cycle..to maintain energy level we need carbohydrate based food. Today's lifestyle Is primarily sedentary as people mostly work in front of their computers or offices with very little physical activity. This In turn leads to weight gain and ultimately a variety of health Issues Including fatigue and listlessness bringing us back to the beginning of the cycle. So It is very Important to find time for oneself,  eat complete meal but exercise regularly even If it just means briskly walking 20 mins every day, meditation before going to bed at night Is an amazing energy conserving tool followed by a good night's sleep can do wonders to the energy level .

The other point being discussed here is healthy foods Vs not so healthy food, i feel one must indulge once in a while otherwise one stops enjoying food.

We need to have more proteins than carbohydrates to increase our energy levels and cut down on fat ... exercise in any form is really essential to remain fit and flexible. I agree that we need to let ourselves go at times rather than be rigid where food is concerned 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.