Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One should remember to enjoy food once in a while, Basically you should be healthy first. If you maintain a sound health, other things follow. Its only through Good health one can have the best of two worlds.

That's a common misconceptions of modern times. Carbohydrate Is the energy provider, the fuel for our body.Our body breaks down complex carbohydrate Into simple sugars namely glucose which provides energy at the time of need. That's why sugar Is given to athletes when they aredrained out in order to provide Instant energy

What happens when the Sugar is used every time an athlete is drained out ? It becomes a poison. Sugar is said to be one of the three WHITE poisons that destabilize one's Health.

It does become poisonous because theblood sugarlevel rises beyond what the insulin produced by the body can tackle..but that point Is not being questioned. I was replying to the statement that proteins and not carbs give energy.  Glucose given to athletes Is an example to prove how carbohydrate Is the fuel or energy provider. Protein Is essential to maintain and repair cells in oue body and therefore required for musclebuilding etc.

No doubt carbos are energy providers and according to medical experts 40-50% of your diet should be made up of carbohydrate rich food substance , however , proteins and other nutrients are as important because if there is not enough protein in your diet your bodily functions slow down inspite of having enough carbos..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is a combo of several factors. When all the factors contribute together, you will get enough energy that keeps you going. A single factor like I do yoga but eat all kinds of oily foods, deep fried foods etc, the desired results cannot be obtained. One benefit provided by one particular factor will be annulled by the other negative factors.

One of the most vital ingredients for a healthy and purposeful life is energy and we need both bodily as well as mental energy to lead fruitful lives. I have come across a term 'taedium vitae' which expressed succinctly is a kind of world weariness and that can be very fatal.In fact there is psycho-somatic relationship behind a host of physilogical as well psychiatric disorders. A research paper claims that an ailment as common as cough and cold could be the result of a weak,vulnerable mental condition.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

One of the most vital ingredients for a healthy and purposeful life is energy and we need both bodily as well as mental energy to lead fruitful lives. I have come across a term 'taedium vitae' which expressed succinctly is a kind of world weariness and that can be very fatal.In fact there is psycho-somatic relationship behind a host of physilogical as well psychiatric disorders. A research paper claims that an ailment as common as cough and cold could be the result of a weak,vulnerable mental condition.

You said it, mental energy too is as vital as, possibly even more than physical energy is to us., Physical energy may be responsible for us to help perform our various activities, but mental energy provides us motivation and inspiration.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Any kind of energy both physical and mental comes from food and our well being - a physically sick person is not likely to be mentally alert or energetic ..so they go hand in hand! Physical, emotional and mental energies all depend on our physical well being !

http://www.briantracy.com/blog/personal-success/increase-your-three-types-of-energy/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both Physical mental Health health are vital for Energy. As a practitioner of Yoga, I can vouch for this. I'm blessed with both  strong and physical and mental health  Yoga made me not only strong in physical health, but boosted my mental strength. It has given Self confidence, perseverance  and the trait of not to quit.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.