Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, everything Is interlinked...both physical and mental health are dependent on each other and together they contribute to the overall wellbeing of a person. In today's fast paced and hectic life style People are turning towards alternative healing..meditation Is a scientifically proven method for calming oneself and being controlled towards various challenges in life.A balanced diet, physical activities and meditation can be answer to the present chaotic lifestyle

Ask me. As a religious practitioner of Yoga and Asanas, I can say with assertion that I never seen the face of a Hospital. The importance of Yoga can be realized by the declaration of "International world yoga day. by theUnited Nations General Assembly 

Few years  back I attended  a yoga camp organised by Yoga Guru KS Iyengar here in Mangalore and he gave a series of lectures before starting the yoga exercise,..According to him one should eat everything that is available but also indulge in physical activity to counter the negative effects of certain food items...this was in response to a catholic lady who wanted to know if eating beef and pork was harmful ..He was very sensible and practical in his views without being rigid and lived to to be 95 and passed away last year in fact on 20th August , that is tomorrow....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's the beauty of Yoga. Yoga teaches not to restrict to a particular type of diet. If Yoga is supported by Asanas, eat whatever you like.

The body is basically a chemical factory and brain is its manager. Like operating plants it also needs periodic maintenance and energy to perform its functions. The brain is however  very complex in its functioning and is still being studied as to how it performs. it requires continuous dose of energy to keep it functioning. Yoga is a maintenance tool for keeping the various parts in a roused condition.  The  nature of our selves and our health is toa large extent decided by our inherited DNA and the environment we lead our lives in. Doing yoga in a polluted environment may not benefit the body

True yoga done in a polluted and uncomfortable conditions will not yield the desired results. Like any other healthy practices, Yoga too has DOs and DONTs.

Whether someone does Yoga or some other physical activity , ultimately what it boils down to is that a balance should be maintained between our food intake and physical exertion, doesn't matter in what form...I have seen agriculturists from my city being lean, supple and very energetic even when they are in their late seventies or eighties because of their lifestyle which is hard work and eating either home cooked food or whatever is available because many of them go to small road side restaurants for their lunch..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A healthy life style irrespective of the life style is the answer to the question how and why energy is necessary for one to lead a healthy life.

It is axiomatic that all living beings need energy for work and even for normal body functioning. even inanimate machines and robots need energy. Human and animals need energy even for breathing blood circulation in body.  No  or less energy means less activity and consequent disfunctioning and death. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It is axiomatic that all living beings need energy for work and even for normal body functioning. even inanimate machines and robots need energy. Human and animals need energy even for breathing blood circulation in body.  No  or less energy means less activity and consequent disfunctioning and death. 

Exactly sir. any living organism ceases to live, once it is energy less.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.