Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. I remember, you added a post related to Weightlifting.  It's only after seeing this thread it has come to my mind. I think any of the Moderators or the Administrator can throw some light on this.

Yes there were a few posts, wonder with the change that has taken place ,it is yet to be resurrected or if it has vanished for good..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today some changes in Boddunan are started. Perhaps in this process some slips might have taken place here and there.

Most of the posts and discussions are intact from what I can see except this, wonder why ? Let us hope that all the posts and links get added on ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I request the Administrator to have a look at this problem.

A lazy person cannot do anything extra ordinary with their life. For doing every thing weather it is small or big, we need energy to perform it. 

How to get that energy is the question. What are your ways of getting energy ? I do physical exercises, yoga and eat food rich in veggies, fruits and nuts.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.