When you look at these houses you wonder at man's creativity and also nature which provides the backdrop needed to make these places jaw-droppingly beautiful and amazing, each one of the  12 houses is a wonder in itself ! I have uploaded the image of one of the houses  !

http://www.domain.com.au/news/into-the-wild-12-secluded-homes-and-structures-built-away-from-civilisation-20150716-gicqnd/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Each picture made me stare without batting my eye. Each picture is a picture of serenity and tranquility. Far from the madding crowds and din.

If man's creativity and Nature, which itself is a great master are combined will there be any dearth of Wonders?

You made my Day.

Wow! totally stunning houses and equally amazing locations. What is quite striking is the fact that they were built in the lap of nature without causing any damage to the surrounding beauty. The houses blend so beautifully with their respective surroundings. I totally love the house in Elliðaey Island, house no. 11 in the list! I would totally love to live for some time in such a place, all free of other human beings.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Overall, I liked the entire collection. Far from the din and the maddening crowds, they are bound to send you in to a different world of serenity and tranquility.

Exactly, that's how I too felt that those people are so lucky to have a little piece of heaven of their own ... I would love to visit at least one of them in my life time if that was possible open_mouth.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In fact while seeing these visuals i had gone in to state of trance. If That's the magic created by these visuals, I wonder how one will be if he lives in one of those picturesque  places.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.