The following 12 tips really do work—but they may leave you scratching your head.

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20857218,00.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not sure about the others; but I aM certainly sure about the hot bverage to keep one cool tip.

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: rambabu

The habit of writing especially Article writing, I  generally avoid Computer. Instead I write using a very sharpened Pencil. At times I use  Computer, though rarely. Yes, this certainly boosts my memory power.

Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

one of the crazy trick which i follow is coffee to have a great nap. Coffee helps the brain to fall asleep 

bhuyali saroj

from the starting of our learning, our teacher teaches us to write with pencil because it has some benefit on us. And yes writing with pencil works as a mind shaping because it keeps our mind alert of what we write 

bhuyali saroj

Many of them are practical and can easily be followed , in fact I am sure many would be following them, so I dont see why anyone should b scratching their heads over them..brushing soon after meals and eating more number of times to lose weight makes sense . Drinking water after a meal o when you feel full is something that our ancestors taught us..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many tips are practical. I liked and follow two of the practices mentioned in the link. They are intake of water and writing without using computer. In this digital age  where people run towards computers often avoiding manual writing, I use manual writing especially for writing articles. As mentioned in the link article, it boosts memory. And agree with it.

I am not sure if writing boosts memory power because the maximum amount of writing is done by the clerical staff in government offices ,who are unable to think beyond what is glaringly visible ! Writing is done by most of us we need to and unless you pay attention I doubt if it is going to boost your memory power !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not sure about any. Isimply believe eat as and when you like and be active.  Being active is most essential. Most tricks are just a matter of habit. It is not feasible to develop new habit.  If you brush your teeth after food, you can't changeypur habit after reading the lik. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I am not sure about any. Isimply believe eat as and when you like and be active.  Being active is most essential. Most tricks are just a matter of habit. It is not feasible to develop new habit.  If you brush your teeth after food, you can't changeypur habit after reading the lik. 

Not necessary to change your habits, unless you are convinced. But it is my personal experience about writing boosts the memory power. Writing it down creates oxygenated blood flow to those regions of your brain, that is responsible for your memory. I experienced it.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-ways-improve-your-memory-boost-brainpower.html

Additionally great writers like Stephen King, Ernest Hemingway  etc write their own works on a journal.

True, Rambabu I agree with the fact that writing improves and boosts our memory power

I write once a week on paper/.book, feels awesome to write on book/paper than compared to writing on computer

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.