Take a look at these Prize winning National Geographic Competition. They are spell binding. You can see the Photographer's creativity in every particle of the Photo.

http://theawesomedaily.com/take-a-look-at-these-winning-shots-from-the-2015-national-geographic-competition/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These are lovely pictures. I think they are called lucky as almost all the pictures they would have taken were not been planned. It just happened. I think these Photographer would be doing some visualization. They used to think that on this particular day, i would get tremendous pictures, which would chosen as the Best Photos.

Want to make each day Accountable

Certainly. Photography is a creative art. For any creative art visualization is vital. They should be alert about those fleeting moments. Otherwise they will go away.

I think the effort they put in each shot is tremendous. They just want each shot to be perfect. One thing about them is they travel a lot and don't stop till they get a perfect picture. Life is really amazing for them.

Want to make each day Accountable

These photographs epitomize the pinnacle of perfection. All the photographs speak about the man behind the lense's desire to  bring out the best in him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.