Smarter than Einstein and Stephen Hawking! This 12-year-old girl of Indian origin has joined the ranks of Mensa after attaining a higher IQ score than great minds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/09/06/12-year-old-girl-high-iq_n_8094750.html?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Great to have an Indian girl topping the Mensa list, very impressive ! Mensa has become a bench mark for measuring intelligence and quick wit .. It s difficult to get into the Mensa group leave alone top the list !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. Many children of Indian origin have made their mark in such type of IQ abilities in the USA and many other countries. This child's IQ is indeed amazing.

This child has bring some more laurels for our nation. Her intelligence quotient is 162 and thus, she has set a benchmark for all the new generations. It is praiseworthy but at the same time I must say that she got an opportunity to prove her point and therefore, she got a recognition deserved by her and unfortunately, there are many kids ( might not be able to compete this child, yet capable enough to deserve some opportunities) who are not able to succeed in their lives due to lack of opportunities.

Yes I agree. Lack of opportunities stand as hindrance for all to show their talents. Children are not an exception. This is true for all.

To be very honest, I was not aware of Mensa but the article made a good read. It's really a happy moment for every Indian.

shampasaid

That's the crux of this Forum spirit. We learn from each other. About Mensa i too was not aware earlier.

Coming to the point Many Indian origin children are doing  extremely well in their studies as well as competitions. Especially in Spell Bee and Mathematics.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.