We all have certain physical traits we’re instantly attracted to in other people. Sometimes it’s hair, sometimes it’s height, sometimes it’s eye color. But that can only take you so far. Some of the best parts of dating and falling in love are discovering those traits in people that you’re unexpectedly attracted to – the ones that have nothing to do with their looks. Oftentimes, it will even surprise you. Here are 50 characteristics you can be attracted to in people that have nothing to do with their physical appearance.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/kim-quindlen/2015/01/50-attributes-you-can-be-attracted-to-in-someone-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-looks/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not only appearance but all personal traits for personality of a person. Each one has personal likes and dislikes. The traits that he likes attract him that dialikes distract him from other persons. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Not only appearance but all personal traits for personality of a person. Each one has personal likes and dislikes. The traits that he likes attract him that dialikes distract him from other persons. 

And those traits need not be related to beauty, fair skin or curly hair. Your conversational skills or your etiquette so on and so forth also makes people drag towards him.

Beauty can just be skin deep, because many beautiful people fall flat when they open their mouth and start speaking...So, physical beauty without other attributes is really not at all that attractive !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Beauty that remains forever is real beauty.That's inner beauty. Physical beauty goes into oblivion in no time.

Different people have different perception of beauty. If one likes a particular trait, the next person may not like it. What a person looking for or attracted to, appearance or brain, totally depends on his own mindset.

I was going through some old film magazine and one of the top actress of the sixties was asked, who was the most beautiful woman in the film Industry and after pondering over she replied , it was Lata Mangeshkar because when Lata sings you can only imagine  a very beautiful woman singing and you feel that she is as perfect and beautiful looking as the voice she sings in..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Very very true. who on earth looks for beauty when the inimitable Lata sings ? Koel is black. but when it sings all heads turn towards it.

It would be a tragic flaw to fall for physical characteristics alone.  Honestly after a many years of being married I do not notice my husbands slightly balding head.. I only notice the love that has grown deeper over the years. 

I married my friend. We feel for each other because we compliment and adjust with each other. That is the truth that has made us last together for years and years now!

You epitomize the true  believer of Inner beauty. that never withers nor stale.

@ Rambabu states that koel is black and when it sings all heads turn towards it. I think this is a racist remark because it suggests that unless black persons do something unusual others will not look at them. He should withdraw the statement as it hurts the sentiments of black colored persons.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.