Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pakistan is a beautiful country , Swat valley is extremely beautiful going by the pictures and from what I have heard from other tourists who have visited Pakistan, it is supposed to be much cleaner than India !anguished.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

That's a good news. Some of us have Indian passport and want to go abroad, but due to visa problem people not able to go abroad. Now we can go to the listed 59 countries with passport. 

It is good thing for travel loving peoples. Country like India we have to spend enough money and time in getting visa and completing other formalties 

usha manohar wrote:

Pakistan is a beautiful country , Swat valley is extremely beautiful going by the pictures and from what I have heard from other tourists who have visited Pakistan, it is supposed to be much cleaner than India !anguished.png

A news to me that Pakistan is cleaner than India. Hitherto I was under the impression that it's the dirtiest country like its rulers.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

A news to me that Pakistan is cleaner than India. Hitherto I was under the impression that it's the dirtiest country like its rulers.

Rulers are of course horrible when it comes to India and anything related to India.But I have had many tourists both Indians and foreigners telling me that even the major cities like Islamabad , Karachi,Lahore,Peshawar , Faislabad etc are much cleaner than our cities ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

As usual, Pakistan has some of the cleanest and at the same time some very dirty places. I would like to mention that hilly areas being lesser populated and having lesser business opportunities are always cleaner than plains. The Swat Valley in Khaibar area is certainly a beautiful place for the river and lakes. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

As usual, Pakistan has some of the cleanest and at the same time some very dirty places. I would like to mention that hilly areas being lesser populated and having lesser business opportunities are always cleaner than plains. The Swat Valley in Khaibar area is certainly a beautiful place for the river and lakes. 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Apparently even the cities are cleaner, for one they have no defecation in the open anywhere and the infrastructure at least in the larger cities are good and well maintained .

If there is no defecation in the open as you say, certainly. a great thing . In India though there are beautiful places, open defecation is Playing the spoilsport.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Not only hilly areas but population of whole Pakistan is much less than India. Density of Pakistani population is much less than India. It is the only reason that Pakistan is neat and clear country.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Not only hilly areas but population of whole Pakistan is much less than India. Density of Pakistani population is much less than India. It is the only reason that Pakistan is neat and clear country.

Maintaining cleanliness all the time is also an achievement. Whatever may be the reason, we must appreciate Pakistan for its achievement.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.