Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    The genera feeling is that the countries listed are poor and not so attractive to tourists but this is far from the truth .. Besides being cheaper than most destinations, some of these countries are very beautiful like for example Fiji, Jamaica, Kenya, Cambodia, Jordan and Cook islands which is a collection of 15 islands in the pacific close to Tahiti. I have posted a picture of one of the islands which has an abundance of natural untouched beauty. I find the place very similar to India especially like the western Ghats.

    Avarua Polynesia

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    usha manohar wrote:

    The genera feeling is that the countries listed are poor and not so attractive to tourists but this is far from the truth .. Besides being cheaper than most destinations, some of these countries are very beautiful like for example Fiji, Jamaica, Kenya, Cambodia, Jordan and Cook islands which is a collection of 15 islands in the pacific close to Tahiti. I have posted a picture of one of the islands which has an abundance of natural untouched beauty. I find the place very similar to India especially like the western Ghats.

    Avarua Polynesia

     A wonderful Picture , I must agree. i agree,, it's a wrong notion that the enlisted countries are poor and not so attractive. I know about Fiji . I read about.Fiji is a haven of beauty with lush tropical flora, crystal waters and friendly locals.

    There are tour packages from Thomas Cook India.

     


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The genera feeling is that the countries listed are poor and not so attractive to tourists but this is far from the truth .. Besides being cheaper than most destinations, some of these countries are very beautiful like for example Fiji, Jamaica, Kenya, Cambodia, Jordan and Cook islands which is a collection of 15 islands in the pacific close to Tahiti. I have posted a picture of one of the islands which has an abundance of natural untouched beauty. I find the place very similar to India especially like the western Ghats.

    Avarua Polynesia

     A wonderful Picture , I must agree. i agree,, it's a wrong notion that the enlisted countries are poor and not so attractive. I know about Fiji . I read about.Fiji is a haven of beauty with lush tropical flora, crystal waters and friendly locals.

    There are tour packages from Thomas Cook India.

     

    The picture I have poste is that of Cook islands , not Fiji.However, rhey are all part of the Polynesian island group which is also close to Hawai..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The genera feeling is that the countries listed are poor and not so attractive to tourists but this is far from the truth .. Besides being cheaper than most destinations, some of these countries are very beautiful like for example Fiji, Jamaica, Kenya, Cambodia, Jordan and Cook islands which is a collection of 15 islands in the pacific close to Tahiti. I have posted a picture of one of the islands which has an abundance of natural untouched beauty. I find the place very similar to India especially like the western Ghats.

    Avarua Polynesia

     A wonderful Picture , I must agree. i agree,, it's a wrong notion that the enlisted countries are poor and not so attractive. I know about Fiji . I read about.Fiji is a haven of beauty with lush tropical flora, crystal waters and friendly locals.

    There are tour packages from Thomas Cook India.

     

    The picture I have poste is that of Cook islands , not Fiji.However, rhey are all part of the Polynesian island group which is also close to Hawai..

    I was also talking about Fiji about which I read. I was not sure about the picture you posted though.

     


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Jordan is another country where Indians can travel without a visa ..Jordan is a beautiful country with many attractions like ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts.It also has the famous archaeological site the caves of Petra dating back to 300 BC , many films have been shot at Petra including Agaha Christie's Appointment with death , Indian Jones and the last crusade, The mummy returns among others 

    Petra jordan


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    usha manohar wrote:

    Jordan is another country where Indians can travel without a visa ..Jordan is a beautiful country with many attractions like ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts.It also has the famous archaeological site the caves of Petra dating back to 300 BC , many films have been shot at Petra including Agaha Christie's Appointment with death , Indian Jones and the last crusade, The mummy returns among others 

    Petra jordan

    Wonderful. The lower part of these monuments reminding me of some of our Indian heritage monuments.


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Seychelles is another very beautiful country that one can visit with Indian Passport...Seychelles consists of 100 odd islands located in the  Indian Ocean , close to East Africa. Mahe is the largest island which has the airport at Victoria, its capital city . It has everything that one wants to have a relaxing holiday ...Seaside, resorts, good weather and an International airport and is not as expensive as other major tourist destinations..

    seychelles Mahe Beach 1


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

    Heart stealing views. The photos really reflected the vibrancy of the place.

     


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k

    These countries arebeautiful and  worth visiting, but visa was never a problem. 


  • Re: Travel without VISA to 59 countries with your Indian Passport !

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Visiting places that are off the beaten track has advantages -  you don't find them over crowded , you can shop and get the best deals for your stay. Not many European countries let you travel without a valid visa and if you want to travel quickly, Visa can become a block since it normally takes one week to 2 weeks to procure one after application is submitted ...

    Georgia is one country in Europe which was part of the USSR , which is also VISA free for Indian Passport holders ..Georgia is one of the most ancient countries of Europe,  has many medieval palaces and other attractions as well..

    Georgia Tblisis and landscape outskirts


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

What do you want to do after completion of education?

What do you want to do after completion of education???????
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/miscellaneous/6018-what-do-you-want-to-do-after-completion-of-education.json?task=poll.vote
6018
radio
[{"id":"20754","title":"Job","votes":"60","type":"x","order":"0","pct":60,"resources":[]},{"id":"20755","title":"Business","votes":"25","type":"x","order":"0","pct":25,"resources":[]},{"id":"20756","title":"Others","votes":"15","type":"x","order":"0","pct":15,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
MG Singh
1 points
1tksutk1
1 points