Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The genera feeling is that the countries listed are poor and not so attractive to tourists but this is far from the truth .. Besides being cheaper than most destinations, some of these countries are very beautiful like for example Fiji, Jamaica, Kenya, Cambodia, Jordan and Cook islands which is a collection of 15 islands in the pacific close to Tahiti. I have posted a picture of one of the islands which has an abundance of natural untouched beauty. I find the place very similar to India especially like the western Ghats.

Avarua Polynesia

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The genera feeling is that the countries listed are poor and not so attractive to tourists but this is far from the truth .. Besides being cheaper than most destinations, some of these countries are very beautiful like for example Fiji, Jamaica, Kenya, Cambodia, Jordan and Cook islands which is a collection of 15 islands in the pacific close to Tahiti. I have posted a picture of one of the islands which has an abundance of natural untouched beauty. I find the place very similar to India especially like the western Ghats.

Avarua Polynesia

A wonderful Picture , I must agree. i agree,, it's a wrong notion that the enlisted countries are poor and not so attractive. I know about Fiji . I read about.Fiji is a haven of beauty with lush tropical flora, crystal waters and friendly locals.

There are tour packages from Thomas Cook India.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Avarua Polynesia

A wonderful Picture , I must agree. i agree,, it's a wrong notion that the enlisted countries are poor and not so attractive. I know about Fiji . I read about.Fiji is a haven of beauty with lush tropical flora, crystal waters and friendly locals.

The picture I have poste is that of Cook islands , not Fiji.However, rhey are all part of the Polynesian island group which is also close to Hawai..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Avarua Polynesia

The picture I have poste is that of Cook islands , not Fiji.However, rhey are all part of the Polynesian island group which is also close to Hawai..

I was also talking about Fiji about which I read. I was not sure about the picture you posted though.

Jordan is another country where Indians can travel without a visa ..Jordan is a beautiful country with many attractions like ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts.It also has the famous archaeological site the caves of Petra dating back to 300 BC , many films have been shot at Petra including Agaha Christie's Appointment with death , Indian Jones and the last crusade, The mummy returns among others 

Petra jordan

usha manohar wrote:

Jordan is another country where Indians can travel without a visa ..Jordan is a beautiful country with many attractions like ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts.It also has the famous archaeological site the caves of Petra dating back to 300 BC , many films have been shot at Petra including Agaha Christie's Appointment with death , Indian Jones and the last crusade, The mummy returns among others 

Petra jordan

Wonderful. The lower part of these monuments reminding me of some of our Indian heritage monuments.

Seychelles is another very beautiful country that one can visit with Indian Passport...Seychelles consists of 100 odd islands located in the  Indian Ocean , close to East Africa. Mahe is the largest island which has the airport at Victoria, its capital city . It has everything that one wants to have a relaxing holiday ...Seaside, resorts, good weather and an International airport and is not as expensive as other major tourist destinations..

seychelles Mahe Beach 1

Heart stealing views. The photos really reflected the vibrancy of the place.

These countries arebeautiful and  worth visiting, but visa was never a problem. 

Visiting places that are off the beaten track has advantages -  you don't find them over crowded , you can shop and get the best deals for your stay. Not many European countries let you travel without a valid visa and if you want to travel quickly, Visa can become a block since it normally takes one week to 2 weeks to procure one after application is submitted ...

Georgia is one country in Europe which was part of the USSR , which is also VISA free for Indian Passport holders ..Georgia is one of the most ancient countries of Europe,  has many medieval palaces and other attractions as well..

Georgia Tblisis and landscape outskirts

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.