Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree, the more positive aspect is what makes it even more interesting because one has the opportunity of getting the right kind of treatment if the illness gets detected in time.It is of course early days but something worth waiting for in times to come !

I am sure no one like to know day and date of his/her death. Death is universal truth but it is funny that no one like to died.

Death is true and inevitable. Life is worth if you are in good health. Better to die than be confined to bed. While retiring from Tata Group Ratan Tata said- I shall not like to retire in wheel chair.  Similarly it is not good to die in sick bed.  Personally, I hope end of my life around 2030.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree, the more positive aspect is what makes it even more interesting because one has the opportunity of getting the right kind of treatment if the illness gets detected in time.It is of course early days but something worth waiting for in times to come !

I am sure no one like to know day and date of his/her death. Death is universal truth but it is funny that no one like to died.

Death is true and inevitable. Life is worth if you are in good health. Better to die than be confined to bed. While retiring from Tata Group Ratan Tata said- I shall not like to retire in wheel chair.  Similarly it is not good to die in sick bed.  Personally, I hope end of my life around 2030.

If one maintains a good health, the situation of going to doctor never arises. But , maintaining good health is a tough task  . If such people who cannot maintain good health go to a doctor and  the doctor can use this Super computer to suggest or suggesting a better way to improve the patient's health.

Maintaining good health is not difficult at all, even hereditary factors can be overcome with sensible diet and exercise. This computer just predicts how long you may live depending on your health conditions and while detecting , it also gives you an analysis of some conditions that need to be looked into. This helps in early detection of terminal diseases which might become fatal if detected much later.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely . I agree Super computer can detect some factors which are essential for maintaining Hood health. It's obvious early warning about terminal diseases or to that matter any life threatening ailments can be detected This further helps in taking steps for the prevention of those diseases.

nobody is there in this world to predict anyones death and if it happens then it will be good for everyone because if it happens then we can known when one should be admitted in hospital or when and where flood or any calamity problem will occurs 

bhuyali saroj

nobody is there in this world to predict anyones death and if it happens then it will be good for everyone because if it happens then we can known when one should be admitted in hospital or when and where flood or any calamity problem will occurs 

bhuyali saroj

Fortunately  that innovation is invented that's capable of predicting death. Wisdom lies in using this innovation for our advantage. Of course Death cannot be stopped, but your longevity can be extended.

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Unfortunately the computer cannot predict floods and calamities , only whether you are facing death and when depending on your health condition ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Obviously it is phycical condition or health that determines remaining life of a person. But anyone can also chabge his life style and prolong his life.  There is also a lufe expectancy on basis of staistics. The lige expectancy helps arriving at actuarial calculation by Insurance companies.

I dont get your point...

How long some one is expected to live.  This is anticipated based on physical health and other circumstances like risky job etc. The insurance companies make calculation of average life expectancy- known as actuarial calculation- and fix premium rate accordingly. If the insured dies early, company loses. The company gains only when insured live long. It may not be possible to say how long one man will live but it is possible to tell the average.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:

Obviously it is phycical condition or health that determines remaining life of a person. But anyone can also chabge his life style and prolong his life.  There is also a lufe expectancy on basis of staistics. The lige expectancy helps arriving at actuarial calculation by Insurance companies.

I dont get your point...

How long some one is expected to live.  This is anticipated based on physical health and other circumstances like risky job etc. The insurance companies make calculation of average life expectancy- known as actuarial calculation- and fix premium rate accordingly. If the insured dies early, company loses. The company gains only when insured live long. It may not be possible to say how long one man will live but it is possible to tell the average.  

sir, while agreeing with what you said, all the factors like health, average life expectancy are approximations, which may vary. But super computer  can predict death almost accurately, Anyhow, the Researchers say that some more studies are to be carried out to prove Super computer's claims. Till then let's all wait.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.