The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@shampa, The rule regarding multiple posting in a row does not exist now. Few weeks back Maverick has clarified it. Refer the post of @Maverick and its conclusion by @suni51 in the following link.

https://www.boddunan.com/forum/boddunan-updates/contests-and-rewards/243339-best-2-ideas-get-rs-20-each.html?start=30#p408975

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Thanks, Sir @RAMAKRISHNAN.A I read this earlier but it was not at all in practice so I was not confident about the rule. Thank you very much for explaining it to me. I was extremely hurt by @usha manohar's allegation and that's why I reacted like that. I am in freelance writing for quite a some time now and I have noticed in those sites, the senior members very politely clarify the rules to the new ones when they make some blunder. I am habituated to that form of schooling in freelancing. Thanks again!

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Thanks, Sir @RAMAKRISHNAN.A I read this earlier but it was not at all in practice so I was not confident about the rule. Thank you very much for explaining it to me. I was extremely hurt by @usha manohar's allegation and that's why I reacted like that. I am in freelance writing for quite a some time now and I have noticed in those sites, the senior members very politely clarify the rules to the new ones when they make some blunder. I am habituated to that form of schooling in freelancing. Thanks again!

When there is a certain rule in place senior members do point out and I do it my way, if that hurt you I am genuinely sorry...But, having said that  I will continue to post in my way , not some others way of doing it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am lucky that way, I wanted to travel the world so I joined marketing. My second choice was army which I completed partially working for army (not directly though) and lastly I am trying my best to become a professional tourist photographer these days, with little bit of success. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Usha was right when she posted that comment under your posts but once admin made that comment every rule changed. That was a rule which was in black and white but I could not find it out despite my best efforts). So you should not feel bad if a senior member reminded you about that. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am lucky that way, I wanted to travel the world so I joined marketing. My second choice was army which I completed partially working for army (not directly though) and lastly I am trying my best to become a professional tourist photographer these days, with little bit of success. 

If one can take changes in profession i the right spirit and show the same dedication it can be a learning process that adds on to ones experience and knowledge. One of my cousins who was a software Engineer working in the US has come back to India, to Mangalore precisely and become a full time agriculturist , initially because there was need to do so to save the ancestral land , but now he enjoys it , experimenting with various methods of paddy and pulses cultivation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was not sure about my profession when I was at the younger age, but I was guided by my parents to become an engineering graduate. It was the right choice and I found Project Management of engineering projects as my favorite field. I enjoyed my profession because it gave me a lot of opportunities to stay and travel in different parts of the country.

@suni51 I have clearly mentioned in my reply that every senior member or by the way any member has the right to remind if another member makes any mistake. There is always an appropriate way to do so. That's it!

@usha manohar It is applicable to all to do their work according to their own way but I very strongly feel that we should not be harsh. I would have appreciated your reminder if it was made in a soft way. Fine, now that I have openly conveyed what I felt bad I have nothing more to write on this issue.   

shampasaid

If a new member has felt hurt let us assuage it rather than be technical like some political party spokespersons when cornered in TV debates. Humility is a virtue though becoming scarce.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

@ You were lucky that your chosen profession and your parents choice was the same...In many cases children are forced to choose a career choice against their wishes and there have been many cases where teenagers give up half way through !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.