The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

I was not sure about my profession when I was at the younger age, but I was guided by my parents to become an engineering graduate. It was the right choice and I found Project Management of engineering projects as my favorite field. I enjoyed my profession because it gave me a lot of opportunities to stay and travel in different parts of the country.

Many less people are as lucky as you. In my case it so happened that my parents wanted I should become an engineer. Whereas, I always wanted to become a web designer, a Digital artist.I did not become neither an Engineer nor an Artist. I became and ordinary science graduate

As luck would have it, later when an opportunity knocked on my door, which enabled me to become a Digital artist.

Now i'm a successful professional Digital artist.

suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Thanks, Sir @RAMAKRISHNAN.A I read this earlier but it was not at all in practice so I was not confident about the rule. Thank you very much for explaining it to me. I was extremely hurt by @usha manohar's allegation and that's why I reacted like that. I am in freelance writing for quite a some time now and I have noticed in those sites, the senior members very politely clarify the rules to the new ones when they make some blunder. I am habituated to that form of schooling in freelancing. Thanks again!

Usha was right when she posted that comment under your posts but once admin made that comment every rule changed. That was a rule which was in black and white but I could not find it out despite my best efforts). So you should not feel bad if a senior member reminded you about that. 

Straying away from the topic at hand .....But, personally speaking I am unable to understand the need for members to go on a monologue making several posts one after the other, which can be done in one go , addressing members separately. This kind of repeated posts on one single thread makes the discussion diluted. So all the more reason why I am surprised why Maverick has not implemented it or rather has done away with it.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Interestingly, the person who is accusing other member of going on making monologues is herself doing the same. The other member only thanked and answered other members who addressed her by name in their post. Not only this, the accused member openly conveyed in her post that the issue is over but the ego factor comes in the way of the senior user. That's the problem.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Interestingly, the person who is accusing other member of going on making monologues is herself doing the same. The other member only thanked and answered other members who addressed her by name in their post. Not only this, the accused member openly conveyed in her post that the issue is over but the ego factor comes in the way of the senior user. That's the problem.

I guess you need to read posts with care  before drawing conclusions and stop thinking that all posts are directed at you, anybody can see that mine was a general comment directed at all members who post repeatedly and at Mavericks decision . By the way my post was in response to that of Sunils', and it is clear the ego hassle is all from your side only ...you seem to like stirring up trouble or are extra sensitive,  thinking all comments are directed at you, which is not the case here,  so cool down and stay clam while posting, it would help the general atmosphere of the forum.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read very carefully and keep my calm too while posting my reply. Thanks for your suggestion given as always in a rude manner. Neither I am interested in polluting the atmosphere of the forum nor want to exchange negative vibes with you. My first experience with you was bad and so I reacted but I am here to write and not to have arguments with you. Good luck!

shampasaid

I consider my self  Both lucky and unlucky. In the beginning days, I got a job which has provided me enough Salary. But. luckily for me after a patient wait, though late i got a job of my liking which provided ample opportunities in my favorite field Art.

@ Rambabu why make two similar posts with the same content ?

In today's scenario there are many career guidance seminars conducted by many groups and this can help or at times confuse the students from what I have seen, because of the varied choices. They are not sure which suits them best....This is how many of them think of changing their profession after a while..

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I read very carefully and keep my calm too while posting my reply. Thanks for your suggestion given as always in a rude manner. Neither I am interested in polluting the atmosphere of the forum nor want to exchange negative vibes with you. My first experience with you was bad and so I reacted but I am here to write and not to have arguments with you. Good luck!

I have read all of the comments and posts and have not found Usha being rude at any point except she has just candidly put forth her observations, whereas you have accused her straight away. she has only been trying to help you, maybe the first time she did was abrupt but she has never been intentionally rude or negative. So I suggest to you to kindly refrain from making such bold accusations henceforth. It is my sincere request to you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

@Kalyani Nandurkar As you have said that first time she was abrupt and that is what I mentioned, it was not a correct way for a senior member to guide any new member. I have no problem with her straight forwardness but her representation hurts. That's a simple point I have mentioned. You noticed one word 'rude' but her implied meaning is not encouraging for the new member when she writes 'I will go on doing it in my way'. Still, earlier I have mentioned it very clearly that I am not here to start any argument and was not at all keen to write about it any more. Now, after your request there is obviously no reason to continue this discussion further. Thanks.   

shampasaid

The thread seems to have lost steam and is straying on to rather other non-issues, hence locking the thread now. If anyone or the thread owner wishes to add further,  kindly send request so it may be opened for discussion again. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.