Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

The destination you suggest here is not unknown one,  all are popular one. to reduce exp. of travelling than is better to decide tourist places of one direction. If you are planning to visit Amritsar that also plan for some places of Himachal Pradesh or J&K

Of course, visiting seen worthy places located in the same region reduces expenses.

With advanced planning one can reserve government tourist accommodation at most tourist places. They are generally good, clean and provide food also' They are reasonably priced but one has to reserve them well before actual date because they are usually in high demand.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

The destination you suggest here is not unknown one,  all are popular one. to reduce exp. of travelling than is better to decide tourist places of one direction. If you are planning to visit Amritsar that also plan for some places of Himachal Pradesh or J&K

Yes that definitely makes sense, cover all places of interest in that region at one go...I have not seen Rajasthan nor Himachal Pradesh, only heard , read and seen the pictures. I am waiting to visit all the places in that region since they are so scenic and beautiful .

Winter season is best one to visit Rajasthan. Plan it in next month.

@Anil- I agree because whenever I visited Rajasthan during summers I found it warmer than NCR. And the warm weather begins right from February in Rajasthan so one should avoid March to July. The best time to visit Rajasthan is November-February esp Jaisalmer side.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most government run guest houses are given on a priority basis to government employees and unless you have influence with some officers or politicians , it is difficult to get any rooms...

I prefer winter travel since the weather is normally very pleasant and you get to see snow in hilly regions ! I am yet to see snow in India since I have not traveled up north !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nowadays there are great schemes offered by various tour and travel companies. One has to plan for a trip quite early and keep an eye on these offers. Usually, such bargains are quite beneficial. Those who do not want to travel with any tour and travel company need to look for all the details very minutely to make the trip less expensive.  

shampasaid

A well planned travel will cost less, Contacting genuine traveling agencies is the right way to lessen the traveling expenses. These agencies advise all about the needs of the traveler.

Under the Ministry of tourism , one Yatra.com is working successfully.

http://www.yatra.com/online/awards-won.html

Nowadays many budget travellers also have the option of staying as a house guest. This is really catching up in all metro cities and two tier cities.If you have a spare bedroom with bathroom facilities that you can rent out on a daily basis to tourists you can make a good income out of it . I have a neighbor who does this and she can do it depending on her own needs...

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2007-05-17/news/28462464_1_rooms-accommodation-home-stay

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A friend of mine who has a 3 bed roomed house  and he doesn't stay in Vizag  He had given his home for rent. There is a provision for all fatalities for cooking including a Gas cylinder. He changes moderately. Travelers can utilize this facility who tour all the tourist places in and around Vizag.

The fatalities for cooking will make it memorable for the tourist.monkey_face.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.