Fruits provide life to nature. They also provide life to humans. They are the source of important minerals and Vitamins.

Here are some amazing facts about fruits.

http://www.theloudlaugh.com/amazing-facts-about-fruits/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very interesting facts about fruits. I read about black tomatoes. One person is selling seed of black tomatoes online. 

Yes. they are quite interesting about which many don't know. Other interesting facts I liked are Grapes explode when you put them in Microwave. An Apple tree has a life span of 100 years and rubbing banana peel on forehead can help cure headache.

if you have grapefruit with some medication, it can kill you. this is most vital information which i got from this link. It is really goona help many boddunan's members 

bhuyali saroj

True. Such threads not only help the members knowing hitherto unknown things but also help know some medicinal qualities of some fruits, like banana peels if rubbed on the forehead will reduce the headache and the fiber in Bananas used to make papers and fabrics in many countries.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.