India is a haven for Food lovers all over the World. Here is a list of the Best Dishes chosen from all over India.

http://www.polkacafe.com/traditional-dishes-from-indian-states-1775.html

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    Every states of India have some special dishes of their own. Some of these dishes are very tasty. There are some hotels around us which provide the dishes of other states. For example, in South India, there are some hotels which serves Punjabi and other North Indian dishes. Like that, in North India, we can have South Indian food like masala dosa, ghee dosa and sambar.

    There are some sites which provide the dishes of other states and now a days, people are ready to try the tasty dishes of other places at home. The new generations always like tasty food. Therefore, they are ready to take risk and try to make them at home when they get free time.


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    It's not only New generations, every generation like tasty food. Who will step back to satisfy their taste Buds ? Yes, every state offers the foods of other States. In my own state, there are a plethora of eateries which offer delicious foods of other States.

     


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    India is rich in food variety. these are few, indeed every states have many dishes. In Rajasthan, Jodhpur is famous for it onion Kachori and Mawa Kachori, Alwar's milk cake is popular one, Vegetable of Sangri and Kair is also world famous.


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:

    India is rich in food variety. these are few, indeed every states have many dishes. In Rajasthan, Jodhpur is famous for it onion Kachori and Mawa Kachori, Alwar's milk cake is popular one, Vegetable of Sangri and Kair is also world famous

    These food given in the article are representative delicacies from each state. Yes, there are several delicacies in each state

     


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    India is rich in food variety. these are few, indeed every states have many dishes. In Rajasthan, Jodhpur is famous for it onion Kachori and Mawa Kachori, Alwar's milk cake is popular one, Vegetable of Sangri and Kair is also world famous

    These food given in the article are representative delicacies from each state. Yes, there are several delicacies in each state.

    Because of use of spices dishes of not only India, whole south Asia dishes are delicacies.

     

     


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    India is rich in food variety. these are few, indeed every states have many dishes. In Rajasthan, Jodhpur is famous for it onion Kachori and Mawa Kachori, Alwar's milk cake is popular one, Vegetable of Sangri and Kair is also world famous

    These food given in the article are representative delicacies from each state. Yes, there are several delicacies in each state.

    Because of use of spices dishes of not only India, whole south Asia dishes are delicacies.

    Spicy food and naturally available ingredients are being liked by all including South Asia.

     

     

     


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    India is rich in food variety. these are few, indeed every states have many dishes. In Rajasthan, Jodhpur is famous for it onion Kachori and Mawa Kachori, Alwar's milk cake is popular one, Vegetable of Sangri and Kair is also world famous

    These food given in the article are representative delicacies from each state. Yes, there are several delicacies in each state.

    Because of use of spices dishes of not only India, whole south Asia dishes are delicacies.

    Spicy food and naturally available ingredients are being liked by all including South Asia.

    As I know people of Europe don't like spicy food like we Indians and peoples of South Asia.

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    It is difficult to choose one best dish from a state like Karnataka because it has many different communities and variety of food ! The Udipi and Mangalore cuisine is totally different, so also Kodava and North Karnataka cuisine. The list has been made with what the blog creator thought was the best dish from each state..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    It is a difficult task to select a single best dish from each state. The author has presented the best dish as per her choice which every one of us cannot agree as the best dish. But I appreciate that she has given the recipes also for each dish.


  • Re: Best dishes from every Indian state

    by » 7 years ago


    The Author has enlisted representative dishes from each State in an Alphabetic order. I its otherwise, the list will become huge. The members can suggest other Dishes from their respective states.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.