Here is an Artist who uses Pyrography for his drawings. Pyrography is  technique that involves using a Magnifying glass to concentrate Solar heat. This heat etches darkened lines on the canvas made of wood.

Have a look at his mind boggling drawings. Is there a limit  to innovation ?

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/jordan-mang-osan-solar-pyrography-drawings

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pyrography is also known as pokework or wood burning. This is the art of decorating wood or other materials. I do not think that drawing pictures by using this technique is easy. It is a very risky work. People who are interested in this field can perform well. Well practice is must for pyrography drawings.

With consistent practice, nothing is impossible. I'm an artist. Though i never hard of this technique. I would like to give a try.

Yes, you are right, everything is possible with practice. If we are ready to work hard, we can win in our life. If pyrography is difficult for me in the beginning, I can learn it through my hard work. There are number of people around us who are interested to draw beautiful pictures by using this method.

A new thing always draws me towards it. Especially when it is related to my favorite subject Art.

rambabu wrote:

With consistent practice, nothing is impossible. I'm an artist. Though i never hard of this technique. I would like to give a try.

i fully agree on you through consistent practice anyone can do anything but only if he/she has the desire and enthusiasm to do that particular thing with lots of practice 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

i fully agree on you through consistent practice anyone can do anything but only if he/she has the desire and enthusiasm to do that particular thing with lots of practice 

'Impossible " is a word found in the lexicon of cowards. There is no such word in the lexicon of an achiever.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.