Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The best age of being get married is around 25 -26 years, as up to this time most of people completed their education and well settled in their job. Marriages should not be too early (before 18) or should not be too late (beyond 30) because in both situation problems are likely to occur in life.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Personally I dont believe in a perfect age for marriage. One can marry at any age 30,40 50  or even later. 

Yes. The age range between 25 and 26misnthe best choice. Marrying at this age makes the couple know about Compatibility with each other.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. The age range between 25 and 26misnthe best choice. Marrying at this age makes the couple know about Compatibility with each other.

The age around 25 is best as a person at this age becomes much mature to understand the feelings of the partner and understands the situations or problems which come in life and is capable enough to solve them. After 30 years or more the person will lost those feelings which he was having at age around 25.

http://www.comparenshop.in

There are some stages in life- education, employment, marriage.  I feel that one must  first finish education and settle in career. Marriage comes thereafter. Accordingly, likely ideal age of marriage will be 25  years to 30 years. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Yes sir. Even if the couple are married between 25 to 30 years, differences are bound to be there in every family. Some times these differences contribute to the overall happiness in the family. Of course within limits. These differences should not be allowed to go very far.

rambabu wrote:

Will there be any Mother who will not relish the sweet and sonorous word, "Mamma " ? Every mother floats on the waves of ecstasy when she hears the word " Mamma ".

When a Mother doesn't have the the possibilities of having children due to some reasons, definitely she goes for adoption. And she will not have an iota of hesitation to bear the difficulties involved in Motherhood. Hence, I definitely say that adopting a child is a wise decision.

Here I must say that parents should take care to adopt a Just born baby. The idea is the baby should not know that it's an adopted child.

Nowadays couple who are in perfect health too prefer to adopt children because they feel it is better to give home to a homeless child rather than bring in more children of their own...Normally adoption process takes a long time and the baby is handed over when they are a few months old or even a year old in some cases which hardly matters...And as far as masking the truth, that is the worst damage that can be done to a child especially after he or she grows into an adult and co es o know through other sources.

There are counselling classes and sessions for would be adopters and they are given advise as to how to go about making the child aware that she or he is an adopted child rather than keep it a secret which is a totally wrong attitude !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Will there be any Mother who will not relish the sweet and sonorous word, "Mamma " ? Every mother floats on the waves of ecstasy when she hears the word " Mamma ".

When a Mother doesn't have the the possibilities of having children due to some reasons, definitely she goes for adoption. And she will not have an iota of hesitation to bear the difficulties involved in Motherhood. Hence, I definitely say that adopting a child is a wise decision.

Here I must say that parents should take care to adopt a Just born baby. The idea is the baby should not know that it's an adopted child.

Nowadays couple who are in perfect health too prefer to adopt children because they feel it is better to give home to a homeless child rather than bring in more children of their own...Normally adoption process takes a long time and the baby is handed over when they are a few months old or even a year old in some cases which hardly matters...And as far as masking the truth, that is the worst damage that can be done to a child especially after he or she grows into an adult and co es o know through other sources.

There are counselling classes and sessions for would be adopters and they are given advise as to how to go about making the child aware that she or he is an adopted child rather than keep it a secret which is a totally wrong attitude !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

I agree with you., Counseling for the adopters will be good. As the child grows up if the child knows the fact that he was an adopted child may lead to more difficulties. Counseling will help in this regard. 

MG Singh wrote:

Personally I dont believe in a perfect age for marriage. One can marry at any age 30,40 50  or even later. 

I tend to agree with that, marriage should be a personal choice not a compulsion and one should not go by the standards laid down by the society. I have a male cousin who was married at the age of 22 , an arranged marriage which broke up in 3 years time after which he was disillusioned. His wife coped better and got married again after 4 years. He went through many phases of life . Now he has found someone who he feels is the right partner for him and he is 43 years old. The entire family and his well wishers are very happy for him !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.