Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

All these place are beautiful and one should be visit on these places at least once in life.

You are right. Such Historical places throw a light on the rich culture and heritage of India. I had seen some them. May be some time later, I'll visit some more.

rambabu wrote:

You are right. Such Historical places throw a light on the rich culture and heritage of India. I had seen some them. May be some time later, I'll visit some more.

Not only these fifteen, India have treasure of such type of places. Rajasthan is one of them. I saw some stone, work at Mahnargarh, Jodhpur, sun light can cross from slaps of stones.

Rajasthan is replete with Historical relics. If I am not Mistaken, The world famous Hawaii Mahal is in Rajasthan.

rambabu wrote:

Rajasthan is replete with Historical relics. If I am not Mistaken, The world famous Hawaii Mahal is in Rajasthan.

Yes it is Jaipur, Rajasthan. Jaipur also have more historical places, Amer Forte, Galta ji Temle, Jantra Mantra, Jai Garh fort and some more.

Certainly I'll visit Rajasthan. Recently my daughter visited Rajasthan and Jaisalmer. Rajasthan is well known for Rajput dynasties who fought against mighty Mughals.

rambabu wrote:

Certainly I'll visit Rajasthan. Recently my daughter visited Rajasthan and Jaisalmer. Rajasthan is well known for Rajput dynasties who fought against mighty Mughals.

Jaisalmer is also in Rajasthan. It is right that Rajpur known for their bravery but only Maharan Pratap fought against Mughals. Most of states had treaty with Mughals and accept their subjection.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Jaisalmer is also in Rajasthan. It is right that Rajpur known for their bravery but only Maharan Pratap fought against Mughals. Most of states had treaty with Mughals and accept their subjection.

Yes. Under these imposing and stately relics, a great amount of ancestral knowledge is hidden. How many  people especially younger generation is aware of this ? What all the younger generation knows is Lifeless concrete jungles.

yeah there are many places in these world which are so pleasing to human eyes and all should visit the beautiful once in their lifetime.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

yeah there are many places in these world which are so pleasing to human eyes and all should visit the beautiful once in their lifetime.

Did you visit any of the places given in the list? If not, find time and visit some of them. I'm sure you enjoy them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.