Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Certainly I'll visit Rajasthan. Recently my daughter visited Rajasthan and Jaisalmer. Rajasthan is well known for Rajput dynasties who fought against mighty Mughals.

Jaisalmer is also in Rajasthan. It is right that Rajpur known for their bravery but only Maharan Pratap fought against Mughals. Most of states had treaty with Mughals and accept their subjection.

Yes. Under these imposing and stately relics, a great amount of ancestral knowledge is hidden. How many  people especially younger generation is aware of this ? What all the younger generation knows is Lifeless concrete jungles.

Yes younger are stranger about the glorious history of this great country. How many knows that till the 17 AC Europeon peoples did not use undergarments, because they have not soft cloth. When Indian soft cloth reached to them they started wearing under garments.

The youngsters these days are a very smart lot much more intelligent and knowledgeable than most people give them credit for and it is untrue to say that they don't travel nor do they know about our heritage.They are far more adventurous and travel whenever they can in groups and by themselves unlike the old timers who just spit out book knowledge ,refusing to travel for one reason or the other and get first hand experience.Even from smaller towns , we get to see groups of young people exploring places which is something very few people did a few generations ago ! I come across a lot of youngsters in my college and school and at other social groups and majority of them are very independent in their thinking and if you strike the right balance, they too respond positively !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Certainly I'll visit Rajasthan. Recently my daughter visited Rajasthan and Jaisalmer. Rajasthan is well known for Rajput dynasties who fought against mighty Mughals.

Jaisalmer is also in Rajasthan. It is right that Rajpur known for their bravery but only Maharan Pratap fought against Mughals. Most of states had treaty with Mughals and accept their subjection.

Yes. Under these imposing and stately relics, a great amount of ancestral knowledge is hidden. How many  people especially younger generation is aware of this ? What all the younger generation knows is Lifeless concrete jungles.

Yes younger are stranger about the glorious history of this great country. How many knows that till the 17 AC Europeon peoples did not use undergarments, because they have not soft cloth. When Indian soft cloth reached to them they started wearing under garments.

Quite an interesting fact. I was not aware of this. Are  you speaking of Dakha Muslin ?

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Quite an interesting fact. I was not aware of this. Are  you speaking of Dakha Muslin ?

It is right that Dakha is known for its Muslin but it is also right that in most of part of India people know about weaving of soft clothes.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is right that Dakha is known for its Muslin but it is also right that in most of part of India people know about weaving of soft clothes.

I know about Dakha Muslin. A Muslin cloth of 7 yards can be folded in a Match Box. About other soft clothes i'm not aware.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I know about Dakha Muslin. A Muslin cloth of 7 yards can be folded in a Match Box. About other soft clothes i'm not aware.

This quality of Muslin in know thing of history.

usha manohar wrote:

The youngsters these days are a very smart lot much more intelligent and knowledgeable than most people give them credit for and it is untrue to say that they don't travel nor do they know about our heritage.They are far more adventurous and travel whenever they can in groups and by themselves unlike the old timers who just spit out book knowledge ,refusing to travel for one reason or the other and get first hand experience.Even from smaller towns , we get to see groups of young people exploring places which is something very few people did a few generations ago ! I come across a lot of youngsters in my college and school and at other social groups and majority of them are very independent in their thinking and if you strike the right balance, they too respond positively !

I am agree with you, no doubt present generation is much smart that our generation. But I am not agree with you that old timers just spit out book knowledge. In old time travelling was not so easy like present time. At that time books are major source of information.

Beeyootiful! I've never been to any of these places.

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

Very interesting places to visit!! But visiting all these places are not possible in my life. But I would like to visit 'hanging pillar' and 'gandikota canyon' in Andra Pradesh. These two places are somewhat near to my place. 

Hanging Pillar is well known for its Sculptural grandeur and Gandikota canyon in AP is a picturesque place. Visit them and you will never repent, All the best.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.