Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

30% Cancers worldwide could be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle . According to BBC news, with emergence of new treatments, awareness of symptoms, the deaths caused by cancer, dropped considerably in the recent past. However,, there are some factors like genetics and environmental factors which lead to cancer are beyond our control.Different types of Cancers like Lung cancer, Bowel Cancer, Breast Cancer,Prostrate cancer can be prevented with awareness and being immunized against viruses like HPV and HBV according to WHO, World Health Organization.

Agree to your point that cancer can be prevented by adopting healthy lifestyle. I had read somewhere that some vaccine are actually the cause for developing cancer; HPV vaccine is suppose to help prevent the cancer, but in some cases it has acted in reverse way, HPV vaccine seemed to be the cause for developing cancer. In my opinion we cannot trust vaccines completely. If we eat healthy food and maintain healthy lifestyle I believe many dreadful diseases are preventable.
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

30% Cancers worldwide could be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle . According to BBC news, with emergence of new treatments, awareness of symptoms, the deaths caused by cancer, dropped considerably in the recent past. However,, there are some factors like genetics and environmental factors which lead to cancer are beyond our control.Different types of Cancers like Lung cancer, Bowel Cancer, Breast Cancer,Prostrate cancer can be prevented with awareness and being immunized against viruses like HPV and HBV according to WHO, World Health Organization.

Agree to your point that cancer can be prevented by adopting healthy lifestyle. I had read somewhere that some vaccine are actually the cause for developing cancer; HPV vaccine is suppose to help prevent the cancer, but in some cases it has acted in reverse way, HPV vaccine seemed to be the cause for developing cancer. In my opinion we cannot trust vaccines completely. If we eat healthy food and maintain healthy lifestyle I believe many dreadful diseases are preventable.
Cancer is a disease characterized by the uncontrolled growth and spread of cells which can affect almost  any part of the body. Depending on the type of cell that is affected, there are different kinds of Cancers. Most important characteristic of cancer is many symptoms are not presented until they are in advanced stage. In such conditions, its advised to go for regular periodical medical checkups.

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It also depends on luck..I have seen healthiest and fittest of people get cancer and by the time it gets detected , it is too late. This happened with one of my relatives who was considered a model of health and fitness. He died last year of prostate cancer which got detected at stage 4

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It also depends on luck..I have seen healthiest and fittest of people get cancer and by the time it gets detected , it is too late. This happened with one of my relatives who was considered a model of health and fitness. He died last year of prostate cancer which got detected at stage 4

YES, i fully agree on you yeah luck is also a factor, a strong factor for having cancer but we as a citizen of modern world we cannot blame everything on luck, a bad habit of doing anything for our body is also responsible too.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

YES, i fully agree on you yeah luck is also a factor, a strong factor for having cancer but we as a citizen of modern world we cannot blame everything on luck, a bad habit of doing anything for our body is also responsible too.

You are right. We cannot and should not attribute to luck, especially in the matters of health. A single bad habit  like eating tobacco related products like Gutkha or Khaini, can ruin the health.

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Only foolish people blame everything on luck but no matter how much one is careful, at times one simply cannot overlook the X factor that comes in the way without our realisation. We are human not super human and there are limits to what we can do .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well i think to be safe from this big disease know as cancer, the only thing which we have to do is to be alert in everything like knowing what we are eating, drinking, doing yoga etc. just to be known whatever we do.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well i think to be safe from this big disease know as cancer, the only thing which we have to do is to be alert in everything like knowing what we are eating, drinking, doing yoga etc. just to be known whatever we do.

WOW what a revelation...

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

WOW what a revelation...

Snicker joy.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i think we shouldn't think of all this and the only thing which we should remember is we should eat disease free food and do care for a body by doing yoga 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.