Many of us have a tendency to feel tired at the end of the day after being busy the whole day .But some people feel tired right from the start of the day and seem to be perpetually tired all day. There are reasons for this , from lack of sleep to not drinking enough water ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/fitness/8-reasons-you-feel-tired-all-day/articleshow/51338362.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nice article that tells us the truth about our tiredness. In some days I become very tired and so I cannot do anything energetically. I go to bed very late at night and spend only four hours for sleeping. I often fall in tension if I fail to complete my duties in time. Cooking and all other household duties, looking after children, shopping, spending time for making little money  - everything make me a restless person. I know that if we do not get proper rest, we will be affected by diseases. 

Very nice article yes some how we all feel restless because of our lifestyle one must try mentioned suggestion to see the change in health

Watching late night TV is also a reason for less sleep.

Less water intake is really a matter of concern because it makes a person feel tired, it causes cramps in cuff muscles and nagging headache too.

shampasaid

vijay wrote:

Watching late night TV is also a reason for less sleep.

Sitting near the computer screen late night can also create problem 

bhuyali saroj

It is my problem, I am feeling much tiredness whole day. I also know reason of it, not having sound sleep. I have problem of sleeplessness for last 20 years. Problem of sleeplessness disturb our digestive system resultant many other health problem. I am faid-up with this situation, don't what to do. 

Good article. One should implement these points into their daily life if they feel tired all the time. I  get tired after long hours of work, but then I make sure I eat lot of healthy food, and take rest for at least 10 -15 minutes so that I don't exert myself a lot. 

The most important point I like in this article is about work out and exercise. I would recommend too to workout daily as exercise will not only keep you healthy but you will surely feel energetic after that..

anil wrote:

It is my problem, I am feeling much tiredness whole day. I also know reason of it, not having sound sleep. I have problem of sleeplessness for last 20 years. Problem of sleeplessness disturb our digestive system resultant many other health problem. I am faid-up with this situation, don't what to do. 

Try doing meditation before going to sleep and take god's name until you fall asleep. This should help you to fall asleep. Also try to find out the root cause of your sleeplessness.  

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Less water intake is really a matter of concern because it makes a person feel tired, it causes cramps in cuff muscles and nagging headache too.

Yes its true.. Less water intake leads to dehydration and hence we get muscle cramps and headache. 

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

Try doing meditation before going to sleep and take god's name until you fall asleep. This should help you to fall asleep. Also try to find out the root cause of your sleeplessness.  

A good suggestion. Meditation has the potential for curing insomnia. Yogic exercises like Sarvangasana, Shavasana and SuryaNamaskara can drive away Insomnia. These Asanas and how to perform them are available in You Tube.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.