Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

It is my problem, I am feeling much tiredness whole day. I also know reason of it, not having sound sleep. I have problem of sleeplessness for last 20 years. Problem of sleeplessness disturb our digestive system resultant many other health problem. I am faid-up with this situation, don't what to do. 

Try doing meditation before going to sleep and take god's name until you fall asleep. This should help you to fall asleep. Also try to find out the root cause of your sleeplessness.  

A good suggestion. Meditation has the potential for curing insomnia. Yogic exercises like Sarvangasana, Shavasana and SuryaNamaskara can drive away Insomnia. These Asanas and how to perform them are available in You Tube.

YOGA is the best way to stop all these problems. my slogan is BE YOGIC BE FIT 

bhuyali saroj

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Less water intake is really a matter of concern because it makes a person feel tired, it causes cramps in cuff muscles and nagging headache too.

You are right, our body can't function well without water. Water is very essential for digesting food and get rid of waste from our body. Like that water is needed for each cell to function properly. So drink plenty of water and be healthy.

Water is even more essential in tropical countries because of the higher temperature and humidity ! Exercise is also very essential for us to keep fit ! The lazier and more lethargic you are the more tired you tend to feel ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nowadays exposure to sunlight is also becoming necessary due to mostly staying indoors in ac atmosphere and vitamin d shortage develops.

vijay wrote:

Nowadays exposure to sunlight is also becoming necessary due to mostly staying indoors in ac atmosphere and vitamin d shortage develops.

Very true. For this reason I wake up early in the morning, By the time the Sun rises up, i do Sun Salutations. After this, I go for morning walk. This exposes  me to sunlight. It really rejuvenates me and keeps me active all along the day. At the same time I ensure to go to bed by 10 PM.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Very true. For this reason I wake up early in the morning, By the time the Sun rises up, i do Sun Salutations. After this, I go for morning walk. This exposes  me to sunlight. It really rejuvenates me and keeps me active all along the day. At the same time I ensure to go to bed by 10 PM.

yeah, sun is very important for human skin. in correct words sun is very essential to live 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

yeah, sun is very important for human skin. in correct words sun is very essential to live 

Please add something worthwhile rather than give kiddish answers which we all know about..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After awakening drinking of water on an empty stomach will help in  making you fit and Healthy. Generally people rush to drink water only when thirsty. This practice is not right. Drinking water on an empty stomach has several health benefits. Your colon will be purified.It helps in digestion of the food. Of course, either exercise or a Morning walk will keep you active all along the day.

Feeling tired once in a while is fine during to our lifestyle. But if it is a serious problem then one should seek necessary medical help. I have few tips one can follow to get better sleep.

Avoid watching TV in the evenings especially the kind of shows which activate the mind like voilence, drama etc
Do not drink coffee / Tea after 4 in the evening
Drink a glass of warm milk before going bed.
Some times body temperature also disturbs the sleep. washing your face, palm and feet in cold water helps to fall asleep easily.
Try meditating at least 30 min in the late evening preferably before dinner.
There should be at least 2 hrs gap between dinner and sleep time.

Good tips.  Meditation or some simple Yoga asanas either in the morning or in the evening can cure sleeplessness. Early to bed and early to rise is the way to keep you fit and active all along the day.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.