The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

Yes, there is a big relationship between food and being a genius.  For example, the Tamil Brahmins are always made fun of, for having curd rice as a staple food.  It is always common to see Tamil Brahmins openly asking for curd rice.

However, the WHO has certified curd rice to be the best source of protein, long long ago.  Guess what, right from Sundar Pichchai, the present CEO of Google to the top guns of IBM or Microsoft or TCS or Infosys, every single person is a Tamil Brahmin. 

This is not to say that others are not intelligent.  It is just that certain food habits contribute to intelligence of a tall order.  There is a connection between people who eat medicinal food and their health, which in turn, contributes to their being or becoming geniuses. Those who eat non vegetarian food are more prone towards violence.  This is a proven research point.  However, this does not necessarily mean that they are stupid.

In India every state have their separate foods. What are medicinal food explain it. 

I feel that food, healthy food does help in all rund growth of an individual. To be known as a genius ,or rather to become a genius I guess one has to have the genes and then the capacity to rise above the environment , nutritious food may be a factor to a small extent.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The connection between food and genius is a forced relationship. A member states that curd and rice eaten by Tamil Brahmins is reason that they are at top in all companies mentioned by him. I am sure lot many non Brahmins in TN also eat rice and curd and they also must have reached high positions. Also the observation that non veg eaters are prone to violence is laughable. Some of the most virulent observations and remarks are equally made by vegetarians. Stretching relationship between food and genius is outcome of a particular food intake by the original proponents of this theory.

Babu saroj wrote:

There are only few genius person who have a specific food habits. Mostly many of them have the same habit has others have 

Not few. Many of the Geniuses have varied food habits ranging fro consuming coffee excessively to hating Beans. The link article has given all the details about the eating habits of Geniuses.

usha manohar wrote:

I feel that food, healthy food does help in all rund growth of an individual. To be known as a genius ,or rather to become a genius I guess one has to have the genes and then the capacity to rise above the environment , nutritious food may be a factor to a small extent.

Genes do play a major and vital role in making a person intelligent or average, but it is also equally true that a person who eats the most properly balanced and nutritious food the brain development is more than a person who does not. Also, as is the norm, there are those who are making fun of the statements, but it has been proven that animals killed and eaten involves violence and those who eat such foods more are indeed prone to violence, if not directly violent, they are more aggressive than those who do not.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well if the particular person is genius then he/she will really eat the food which is profitable to him

bhuyali saroj

I'm of the opinion, a healthy life style, Healthy eating habits assisted by physical work outs  consistently too will contribute to the genius aspect of a person. Depending on one's perseverance with a strong will to make a big difference will boost one's Genius aspect.

Babu saroj wrote:

Well if the particular person is genius then he/she will really eat the food which is profitable to him

Another example of a senseless comment posted mainly for scoring points. Time to lock the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.