Most of us tend to think that watching weight and maintaining weight is what determines our fitness. However, according to health experts there are other more important factors that determine the fitness level of a person.In the article there are 11 such tests that can be carried out at home to assess our fitness levels ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/fitness/11-tests-to-assess-your-fitness-level-at-home/articleshow/49058801.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are many indicators of physical fitness. The link refers to some of these. Generally speaking, fitness is our ability to perform the routine movements like walking, going upstairs.  I have noticed that within the last few years my fitness has decreased. Now I can't walk as fast and as long as I could do even a year ago. May be that advancing age has also some affect on physical fitness.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I guess it is a natural process and once you reach a certain stage in life deterioration sets in faster. Probably by taking extra care you may be able to slow down the process to a certain extent. I have a neighbor who is in his early eighties and he is renovating his house adding first floor and every day he climbs up the roof on a rickety ladder since the stairs are yet to be constructed to observe the work, balancing himself on the walls in some places , his family is perpetually worried, but he seems quite confident. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I think I very much clear all the 11 tests posted in that article. People look at me twice (thrice, in some cases) when I tell them I was born in XXXX They consider me as if I have added 10-12 years to my age just to impress them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I live in a Six storied Flat. Though there is a lift, I make it sure to  use Staircase once in a day. In addition to this i regularly walk in the early hours of the Morning. I'm in Eighties. Regular life style, eating habits and having enough sleep too contributed a lot in Keeping me fit.

More than anything a disciplined life style help in keeping fit. My own mother is her eighties and she is as fit as any of us, working through the day in the house, in the garden and cannot sit for a moment. She takes a short nap in the afternoon and has 6 -7 hours of sleep at night. But it is the activity through the day that has helped remain fit and agile with absolutely no health complaints.

please help me members please i am blocked as it seems that i don't have anything in this world. please member help i have spent hours and hours with you please have mercy. 

I believe in Activity all along the day. I go out to do a bit of Marketing. Another thing is, I maintain timing in doing every thing.  I get up early in the morning, finish off my work in Boddunan and other private jobs in Local Advertising agencies from home. I go to fetch my News paper and Milk packet from the nearby outlets. Have a short nap in the After noon and go to sleep exactly at the stroke of 10 Pm.

aman wrote:

please help me members please i am blocked as it seems that i don't have anything in this world. please member help i have spent hours and hours with you please have mercy. 

I think there is hardly anyone here in doing anything for you Babusaroj- I am no more a mod here so your chances of getting your account back for few more weeks are absolutely bleak. Have a fun creating new accounts every month. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
aman wrote:

I think there is hardly anyone here in doing anything for you Babusaroj- I am no more a mod here so your chances of getting your account back for few more weeks are absolutely bleak. Have a fun creating new accounts every month.

Please sir help i promise you i will follow the site rules and work hard, i touch your feet sir 

aman wrote:
suni51 wrote:
aman wrote:

Please sir help i promise you i will follow the site rules and work hard, i touch your feet sir 

Babu, you please keep such posts confined to the thread you have started for that purpose..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.