Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
aman wrote:
suni51 wrote:
aman wrote:

please help me members please i am blocked as it seems that i don't have anything in this world. please member help i have spent hours and hours with you please have mercy. 

I think there is hardly anyone here in doing anything for you Babusaroj- I am no more a mod here so your chances of getting your account back for few more weeks are absolutely bleak. Have a fun creating new accounts every month.

Please sir help i promise you i will follow the site rules and work hard, i touch your feet sir 

Babu, you please keep such posts confined to the thread you have started for that purpose..

What i wiusha manohar wrote:

aman wrote:

suni51 wrote:

aman wrote:

please help me members please i am blocked as it seems that i don't have anything in this world. please member help i have spent hours and hours with you please have mercy. 

I think there is hardly anyone here in doing anything for you Babusaroj- I am no more a mod here so your chances of getting your account back for few more weeks are absolutely bleak. Have a fun creating new accounts every month.

Please sir help i promise you i will follow the site rules and work hard, i touch your feet sir 

Babu, you please keep such posts confined to the thread you have started for that purpose..

What i will do madam i have no other way to contact admin. please unblock my id i will stop everything which is against site rule. i have rs1523 balance in that id please pardon me this time please unblock my id 

aman wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
aman wrote:
suni51 wrote:
aman wrote:

aman wrote:

suni51 wrote:

aman wrote:

What i will do madam i have no other way to contact admin. please unblock my id i will stop everything which is against site rule. i have rs1523 balance in that id please pardon me this time please unblock my id 

You are wasting the space in these Forums. Sunil Made it clear, that he is no more connected with Administration. There is no other way for you except contacting the Administrator. In your Home page, at the bottom of the Page, 'Contact Administrator 'Provision is there.

I'm unable to post my response  to the Main thread on "Assessing Our Physical Fitness Levels"

rambabu wrote:
aman wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
aman wrote:
suni51 wrote:
aman wrote:

aman wrote:

suni51 wrote:

aman wrote:

You are wasting the space in these Forums. Sunil Made it clear, that he is no more connected with Administration. There is no other way for you except contacting the Administrator. In your Home page, at the bottom of the Page, 'Contact Administrator 'Provision is there.

I'm unable to post my response  to the Main thread on "Assessing Our Physical Fitness Levels"

rambabu wrote:

aman wrote:

usha manohar wrote:

aman wrote:

suni51 wrote:

aman wrote:

aman wrote:

suni51 wrote:

aman wrote:

I'm unable to post my response  to the Main thread on "Assessing Our Physical Fitness Levels"

sir i too want to reply, regarding to this post but i am helpless please someone help me in unblocking my id please someone help please admin unblock my id please moderator help

@ babu, please stop posting here about your problems, I don't want any more such posts from you , if you have something to add about the subject plz do so, if not stay away 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally I dont believe in leading a life that ties me to, too many don'ts !!! I would rather do what I want, eat what I want, drink what I want and go where I want and be ready to face the consequences. If you live your life with too much discipline and forgoing too many things, you rob your life of all the enjoyments and fun things. I see so many people living up to 95 or longer having stayed in the same place for years and done the same thing for decades which to me seems pretty boring !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

aman wrote:
suni51 wrote:
aman wrote:

Where are you following rules,it topic about fitness and you are crying your problem. Write to the point.

Please ignore him and respond to the topic rather waster time and effort on him...Anyway, he is back now so no point in extending and prolonging the issue,  instead please respond to the topic in hand ..

usha manohar wrote:

Personally I dont believe in leading a life that ties me to, too many don'ts !!! I would rather do what I want, eat what I want, drink what I want and go where I want and be ready to face the consequences. If you live your life with too much discipline and forgoing too many things, you rob your life of all the enjoyments and fun things. I see so many people living up to 95 or longer having stayed in the same place for years and done the same thing for decades which to me seems pretty boring !

I agree with you completely, I too hate a life which is full of complications and don't , I prefer to keep things simple and would want to do things that I like and eat things that I really love. But moderation is the key to living healthy and doing things to extreme, both indulgence and over discipline, either ways is not healthy.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

life has become too short now a day, so i think we should live a life in a way which gives us happiness and more joy. and i too live like that. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

life has become too short now a day, so i think we should live a life in a way which gives us happiness and more joy. and i too live like that. 

In fact life expectancy has increased now because of readily available health care but our lives have become fast paced, so before you realise the importance of life it is all over !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.