Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A Nageshwar Rao died at the age of 90..

The most important factor for staying fit is activity all through the day. I see some older people who exhaust me with their activity, honestly some of them are amazing ! The peon in our school is quite old, may be in his early eighties,  but he is very active and fast in his movements which again is not because he is eating healthy and exotic food nor doing anything special..He prefers walking to the bank and post office both of which are two kms away rather than take a bus or an auto..These habits have made him what he is !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anyhow I forgot about his Year of Death. But he lingers still  in the Hearts of every Telugu Movie lover. Once he was asked by the people the secret of his health. He replied ," A strong will to remain healthy all along the life sans any diseases." He further added , If there is a will there is a way.

a strong will power for being a healthy is utmost important, i too have seen healthy aged people in laughter clubs which will make anyone surprise.

bhuyali saroj

Thankfully now people are quite conscious about their health and I see most of our parks full in the evenings with people of all age groups walking, jogging or doing group exercise. We also get to see an increase in adventure sports, trekking and such other activities. I Mangalore we have an adventure and hiking club for senior citizens and apparently they have at least one extended outdoor activity each month ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

in my society where i live, earlier there were no seriousness about their health but now a day i see many women on the street in the morning and are becoming serious about their health.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

in my society where i live, earlier there were no seriousness about their health but now a day i see many women on the street in the morning and are becoming serious about their health.

What about the men? are they not serious about their health ?

Health is important for all, irrespective of the gender and age. Here in my Place Vizag we have a beautiful Beach. Right from the day break, one can see people of all ages running, Jogging, playing Beach Volley ball , Kabaddi and many such games which contribute a lot to physical fitness. Additionally there are clubs which organize Occasionally Marathon. Women, men and children take part in these events

AP Government has laid out special tracks for Runners and Cyclists. During this time, traffic will be diverted for about 2 hours in the early hours. And thankfully the awareness on the importance of Physical fitness is on the increase.

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

What about the men? are they not serious about their health ?

actually where i live i see women most the time walking on the street because in the morning the men go out early in the morning for their duty because they are railway workers and some of them are students so they go out for their schools. and whereas about the seriousness of men here about their health i think they are not much serious as women are now a day. 

bhuyali saroj

I go for Morning walk regularly. I observed all people irrespective of age and sex  taking part in walking and Jogging more than ever. Now caring for Health has become a part of many peoples lives. Indeed a good trend.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.